I miss a bag I got rid of 3 days ago...

*shudders*

My idea of a beach bag is one that sits on the little table next to my lounger, while I stare out at the shimmering sea and some hapless soul tries to help my husband decide which umbrella-bedecked drink is better.

*shudders*

My idea of a beach bag is one that sits on the little table next to my lounger, while I stare out at the shimmering sea and some hapless soul tries to help my husband decide which umbrella-bedecked drink is better.

Lol! You are the best!

Here's mine - had to get in ft lauderdale because I thought this gigantic hand carved elephant that I named "Fred" would fit in my gigantic suitcase. Jamaica altered my spatial reasoning a bit. So I had to get a bag to sneak Fred on the plane - huge tusks sticking out but TSA allowed him to board. The bag is huge, folds up to nothing and is waterproof so it doubles as cooler. Thus, I can fill it up and make more bad decisions and then have room to cart home those bad decisions back home.

I did find a preloved Antigua mm that I use as well - but it was barely more than the Kate spade I was using and no one knows its LV.

If you need a beach bag get a DA!!! Yay! Just wait 'till you have saved up some money, beach season isn't for a few months. Or could you trade in that Artsy? Or, because I know your Artsy is a DA, go for mono like everyone said. That way it is more year round. Lots of choices, all is not lost.

Actually, if you want a beach bag, get one of those classic LL Bean bags, cream with whatever trim you want, your name embroidered on it and they come in like four sizes. I like the thrid size up, the biggest one is huge. They are durable, washable, stylish and classic and *cheap*.

Last edited:
My beach bag is to hold my towels and a clear bag with all my tanning lotions. Also a change of clothes and hair ties and conditioner. It sits next to me while I tan and waits for me to get back from the pool..... I'm not planning on going crazy on Spring Break... not a fan of drunken idiots.. lol

My beach bag is to hold my towels and a clear bag with all my tanning lotions. Also a change of clothes and hair ties and conditioner. It sits next to me while I tan and waits for me to get back from the pool..... I'm not planning on going crazy on Spring Break... not a fan of drunken idiots.. lol

A wise girl! Sorry for hijacking your thread with cracks about frat boys. I was having some fun college flashbacks, lol!!! :roflmfao:

Sounds like you and BF are going to have a nice trip. I am not worried about your ruining your bag. You seem super responsible. I am worried about someone else ruining it on accident. In any event, enjoy your bags, enjoy your break. :smile:

So I've made the decision to just get the NF in Damier Ebene again but I AM going to wait till SUMMER. Also, I want to check out that NF with pink trimmed vachetta.... all in all.... I'm banned till further notice

So I've made the decision to just get the NF in Damier Ebene again but I AM going to wait till SUMMER. Also, I want to check out that NF with pink trimmed vachetta.... all in all.... I'm banned till further notice

So, I have a DE NF too, and from the research I did prior to getting my bag, the best approach if the straps crack is to take it in immedately and get the straps completely replaced. For some bizzarre reason people do not seem to have the problem with the replacment straps, and I do not know why (if someone has had probs with replacment straps correct me). It almost seems like they are using different straps when they replace them. Maybe someone else has more info on this, but, I just wanted to let you know maybe what to shoot for if you have probs with the next DE, and you want to keep it.

Thanks for the suggestion...

I'm going to purchase a mono speedy over the next 3 weeks through Fashionphile layaway because it's a piece I don't have and think it's very much needed... then my savings for my NF will begin which is great because I'll give myself until May to purchase (a good 3 months of savings!) I will make sure to next time suggest this instead of jumping the gun and getting a different bag. I love the Artsy and she is BEAUTIFUL... but being Azur I miss a DE Tote... I love it for rainy days and grocery trips..

I say enjoy your artsy it's a lovely bag, and later try the NF DE again sometime in the future. It's truly an awesome bag to have in your collection I have heard of the cracking so I know it can happen. I have owned the bag for about five months no problems
so far.