I met a PFer today!!

bal newbie

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
I was shopping with my friend today at Louis Vuitton, she was buying a damier speedy 30 (sooo cute). The SA was super nice and thought I knew a lot about the bags, maybe she was a bit surprised. There's been issues with that bag's lining and I learned about it on the forum.

She finally asked if I got my info online and I said yes and asked if I was a PF member!! It was great, then she told me another SA was also a member. We all had a good laugh over it. tPF bringing people together all over the world!

Now I'm convinced, we're just nicer people than your average purse collector!

hehehe, sounds fun.. i am glad that you guys had a good time at the store, and to talk to another tpf member who works at LV and be helped by kind ppl, that is so cool..

I was shopping with my friend today at Louis Vuitton, she was buying a damier speedy 30 (sooo cute). The SA was super nice and thought I knew a lot about the bags, maybe she was a bit surprised. There's been issues with that bag's lining and I learned about it on the forum.

She finally asked if I got my info online and I said yes and asked if I was a PF member!! It was great, then she told me another SA was also a member. We all had a good laugh over it. tPF bringing people together all over the world!

Now I'm convinced, we're just nicer people than your average purse collector!

I agree whole-heartedly with the last comment! How fun that you got to meet them! Hooray for the PF!:yahoo: