I met a PFer today!!

1. I was shopping with my friend today at Louis Vuitton, she was buying a damier speedy 30 (sooo cute). The SA was super nice and thought I knew a lot about the bags, maybe she was a bit surprised. There's been issues with that bag's lining and I learned about it on the forum.

She finally asked if I got my info online and I said yes and asked if I was a PF member!! It was great, then she told me another SA was also a member. We all had a good laugh over it. tPF bringing people together all over the world!

Now I'm convinced, we're just nicer people than your average purse collector!

2. hehehe, sounds fun.. i am glad that you guys had a good time at the store, and to talk to another tpf member who works at LV and be helped by kind ppl, that is so cool..

3. So cool. :yes:

4. That is so neat!

5. haha That's awesome!!

Its like a super secrety club! hahaha

6. I agree whole-heartedly with the last comment! How fun that you got to meet them! Hooray for the PF!:yahoo:

7. This is just awesome! :smile: tPFers are popping up everywhere!

8. Wow that's cool, I would love to run into a pf'er.

9. Me too! There are a lot of TPFers in Calgary, I hope I'll meet them someday! :yes:

10. That's so cool! :smile:

11. LOL What a fun story!!

12. How neat!

13. Neat! Now I wonder who it is!! :graucho:

14. That is so awesome!

15. Thats so cool :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice