I meet ....

Sep 27, 2007
Not sure if you all know who Jack Hanna is but I meet him today ( i did not know who he was until I started this new job 2 weeks ago) very serious individual - can you believe he was wearing this type of safari outfit to an executive meeting - where every1 was wearing either a suit or dress buisness casual, and from what I was told he always wears that!!!:hrmm: - how strange!!! whatever makes him feel comfy, I guess:P

well i was told hes always traveling so i guess he just wants to be comfy. he pretty much rush out of here once the meeting was over, but hes pretty cool, I will see him again in 3 months, maybe hell bring a tiger or a lion to the office... lol

- can you believe he was wearing this type of safari outfit to an executive meeting - where every1 was wearing either a suit or dress buisness casual, and from what I was told he always wears that!!!:hrmm: - how strange!!!

Jack was the executive director of the Columbus Zoo and is a passionate wildlife conservationist. You can learn more about Jack at:

http://www.jackhanna.com/aboutjack.html

just thought i would share my zoo pictures with you all!!!

489e0e7dddff.jpg

9d4428f77b8f.jpg

i just love the zoo...and learning about animals...
i wish i met Jack!!!!!

I think I saw that Larry King show, too! I think Larry's wife and children were there watching the animals too. It was hilarious! I love that guy.
Carol - thanks for sharing the photos!