I may not Look Like Gweneth but...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. congrats barms! it looks great on you! :yes:

2. beautiful bag! (and you are way more fabulous than GOOP).

3. I love love love the shape of your bag i haven't seen that one before but now I have I will be stalking it:graucho:

4. what are you talking about? you're cooler than gwyneth! i hate her and her dumb goop newsletter. this bag is awesome now that you have it. congrats!

5. That is such a beauty! And you look perfect for each other....=)
    Anyone knows what style/season that is? I think I'm gonna go find one for me too....

6. love it!

7. wow ... i love this bag .... congrats barms :smile:

8. It's beautiful BAM, very classic and casual, great modeling pictures

9. Very nice! I havn't seen that style before. Congrats!

10. im new in the mj forum, but this bag looks amazing!!!!

11. i was thinking the exact same thing!

btw, cute new bag :biggrin:

12. may I request a guts picture? I'm curious to see how much this thing holds.

13. I didnt take everything out to show how much fit in here but i will do that for you later today, heres one I took a few days ago...

14. I should probably start thinking about doing this, but everytime I get extra cash the first thing I think about is another bag, never fixing my tattoo.

15. Gorgeous bag! I don't post that often in the MJ forum, but had to comment on this bag. I remember the bag from Iron Man. It looks great on you and I honestly mean it when I say you look better carrying it then GP. Hope you score the ivory one too some day!