I may not Look Like Gweneth but...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    I can bag like her!

I haven't done a reveal in a long time... Boredom has gotten the best of me, so I decided to do one today!

She is not the most photogenic bag I have ever owned, but I love her just the same.

Without Further delay.. My new, To me.. Uh I don't know the name:huh:

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Please do not judge me.. Im tired today!
    [​IMG]

6. Ooh, I love it! Are we just calling this bag the Iron Man bag? You are so cute with it and you really do look a lot like Gweneth! Thanks for sharing!

7. i totally love it!! great bag barms! hopefully this ones a keeper because she looks smashing on you! love the back tat BTW

8. ^^ Thanks KM and June

A 19 year olds Bday present to herself june, I hate it now... But I still have to rock it since its on my body so... Could be worse!

9. well, you could always get a design elaborated off of it, you know....i think it's kinda cute.

10. gorgeous! i love it

11. I was thinking eventually when I had the time/money I would get it covered. I dont think it will be to hard since its not filled in, just an outline.

12. love this bag!! it's structured but still a hobo, which to me is the perfect bag. so glad you scored this!

13. Thanks Nicole,

Thanks thi! I was trying to score the cream one too on the bay the other day, to no avail! Love the shape and I love black with gold hardware, it calls to me. Ive already had this for a few weeks and use it everday.

14. that's so awesome. does it have the suede lining too? i think this was from the same season as that black hobo i got from "fashion-denial" with the sharpie. the leather looks just amazing! and i bet it's so comfortable!

15. Love it! This is the kind of bag you can carry for years and never tire of. I'm such a sucker for black w/ gold HW and it looks fabulous on your way-more-gorgie-than-Gwyneth self:tup: