I´m on a "Black CL"-ban! (A collection thread..)

So after selling some of my Louboutins, and after my Paris trip ( http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...d-from-paris-with-a-double-reveal-673268.html ) I thought I would just update this thread with a picture of my current collection.

As you can see, there has been some changes since I started the thread. I sold off my decollette (I just wasnt using them enough, and they were rather uncomfortable), My 120 Pigalles (I loved them SO much, but I could not walk in them), and my Sharkas (had to realize they were too small). So what is now left from the original colletion, is the Simple pumps and the Bow t-dorcet.
As I´ve shown earlier in this thread, I got the lace Fifis in december (my first not black pair), and now returned from Paris, I have two new additions to the collection: Nude patent Elisas and black patent Pigalle 100 (I LOVE the Pigalle style, so I HAD to get them in the 100, as I could not walk in the 120)
So now I have 5 pairs left (like when I started the collection thread! :biggrin: ), but Im sooooo happy with my current collection - And now, only 3 out of 5 is black! :biggrin:

Back left: Lace fifi 100, black Simple 85, Satin Bow t-dorcet 100
Front: Black patent Pigalle 100, nude patent Elisa 100
diverse592.jpg

New Elisas:
diverse585.jpg

New Pigalles:
diverse587.jpg

So after selling some of my Louboutins, and after my Paris trip ( http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...d-from-paris-with-a-double-reveal-673268.html ) I thought I would just update this thread with a picture of my current collection.

As you can see, there has been some changes since I started the thread. I sold off my decollette (I just wasnt using them enough, and they were rather uncomfortable), My 120 Pigalles (I loved them SO much, but I could not walk in them), and my Sharkas (had to realize they were too small). So what is now left from the original colletion, is the Simple pumps and the Bow t-dorcet.
As I´ve shown earlier in this thread, I got the lace Fifis in december (my first not black pair), and now returned from Paris, I have two new additions to the collection: Nude patent Elisas and black patent Pigalle 100 (I LOVE the Pigalle style, so I HAD to get them in the 100, as I could not walk in the 120)
So now I have 5 pairs left (like when I started the collection thread! :biggrin: ), but Im sooooo happy with my current collection - And now, only 3 out of 5 is black! :biggrin:

Back left: Lace fifi 100, black Simple 85, Satin Bow t-dorcet 100
Front: Black patent Pigalle 100, nude patent Elisa 100
diverse592.jpg

New Elisas:
diverse585.jpg

New Pigalles:
diverse587.jpg

Gorgeous new additions!!!!
Love them both!!!
They look amazing on you!!!

We are shoe twins (Pigalle)!!

Love your collection! I LOVE black shoes too, and bags, and find it very difficult to buy anything in a different colour. I love your satin bows especially, and the nude ones are great too.