I´m banned so I´m only thinking about it..

I think they are both great bags. And, while they are different, I would problem use each of them with similar outfits, in similar situations, so I would not buy them both.

That being said, going to the store to have some hands-on time with it may clarify everything for you.

Good luck with your decision.

Might as well have a look at it if you're intrigued! I think they're different enough, but if it were me in your place, one of the following would happen if I bought the Trevi: 1) I'd start neglecting the Duomo for no real reason except that I have a new damier bag; 2) I'd start neglecting "my" (meaning your) Mahina L for when I want a different mood from my Duomo or Suhali Lockit; or 3) the Trevi would sit unused in my closet because my other bags suit my needs well already.

Good luck on your ban ;)

Might as well have a look at it if you're intrigued! I think they're different enough, but if it were me in your place, one of the following would happen if I bought the Trevi: 1) I'd start neglecting the Duomo for no real reason except that I have a new damier bag; 2) I'd start neglecting "my" (meaning your) Mahina L for when I want a different mood from my Duomo or Suhali Lockit; or 3) the Trevi would sit unused in my closet because my other bags suit my needs well already.

Good luck on your ban ;)

I don´t think I´m gonna neglect my Mahina - she´s completely different and my IT-bag and I need a bag that size. And my Suhali Lockit is a beautiful must have and the colour speaks for itself:smile:But my mind is wandering.... ( Gees, sometimes I think I´m sooo spoiled to have the possibility to get new bags which means I´m not settling with what I already have).

I´m only concerned about neglecting the Duomo... But then I think that some people buy the Speedy - same size but in different styles... The Trevi would be my Speedy....... And I really don´t like the idea of selling one of my bags. I think they are different enough - I´ll use them according to mood.

My ban´s going quite well, don´t you think? :P

CatonIce, I think we got our Mahinas at about the same time and it is so funny that I see you are struggling with the duomo/trevi issue now because I just bought the duomo. I dont know if this will help you at all. I love love love my Mahina but I needed a rainy day bag and damier is the only way to go. I went to the store and looked at everything and it just spoke to me. If I were in your position and wanted another bag, I would look into an epi bag and keep the duomo. Either you are gaga over Trevi or you are not. My eye is on the epi montaigne GM....just a thought!!!!!