I love you ladies!

Kitzka

Handbag addict
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
So,as I hae mentioned previously, i got back into Lesportsac recently and missed out on a few prints.

The one I was most upset on missing out on was the L'amore print. I LOVE that one. There had been a few on ebay but nothing that i kept losing out on them.

well, thanks to your posts I found out that the hawaii boutiques got lamore in! My brother lives in Hawaii and works 10 doors down from a lesportsac store.

Well, i just called and they have l'amore caramellas in and I am going to send my borther there the next time he is at work!

Thanks so much!!!!

Lara

Jess-It is worth it to me to pay the additional amount. I mean I get what I want without having to fight the other ebayers.

Molique-Yes that Ala Moana store. I know there are other stores there but I couldn't begin to tell yuo where they were located.
I hope he is going today to get it!

Lara

I :heart::heart::heart: the L'Amore caramella!! Good luck ladies...I hope you're able to score yours!!! I was lucky enough to get 2 from Pulse and 1 from Azalea. I only have 1 that's mine now and of course my bf has 1 and I gave the third to my mom!! We share the love around here!! :rolleyes:

Congrats! Caramellas were something I was never into until recently when I got an Olive Camo PG caramella on eBay for $40. It spurred me to get one in Citta as well and I found a Black Camo PG Carmellina recently that I added to my collection.

I absolutely :heart::heart::heart:caramellas. I have one in just about every print. I think I'm missing original and inferno. Plus I always feel like they're great if you don't get anything else in the print at least you have a little something. That never really happened for me :rolleyes: but I always say I'll just get a caramella in the print and no bag and then somehow I end up with both. :nuts:

The caramella is perfect in my mind (i have one in inferno and use ti ALL the time). It can fucntion as a clutch or a make up case or whatever. My brother said he will go today and get me one. I can't wait for it!

Lara