I love this bag but....

Coachmama

Coach-A-Holic
Mar 22, 2007
it will be a little while before I can justify getting another bag. Is it pretty new? Do you think it will be discontinued with the new stuff coming out or is it really really popular? Plus I am wondering how well it goes with stuff (different colors)? Oh and it would be the first leather coach I got.

Attachments

• 10330_B4PD_c.jpg
    10330_B4PD_c.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 161
When it sells out the only place to get it will be ebay. The new satchesl are different and in different colors. I sure would get one now, with PCE discount.

I got mine on ebay, during the last PCE. Got it for less than the PCE price from a new seller who was clueless about setting prices.

I absolutely love the bag! I think it would be a really good bold piece to an outfit if you choose to get the blue. I think it looks great.

If you have the PCE card, you should definitely consider it.

I have the pond shoulder bag and i'm always amazed with how much it goes with. I find i have been wearing it more than my Whiskey Ali this summer. It just goes so well with so many summer colours. It's one of my favourite colours ever and i just love love love it!

I'd definitely suggest snagging it. I don't think they made a ton of them and I have a feeling that if they make it to the outlet, they'll be gone in a split second.