I love the PF!

i want to say how much i love the PF too...i'm also a regular poster on MUA (:heart:), but wanted to branch out and nurture my obsession with bags more...lol...

i too have been on other forums where people just aren't nice, are more concerned with proving their worth to everyone else so they make stuff up about themselves (which i guess is easy to do on an internet forum, but what's the point??) and are constantly picking on others.

anyway, i haven't been here too long, but i'm looking forward to many happy posts!!!

Hi abandon...here warm
hugs2.gif
for you. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.
grechen. .. welcome to PF...

:cry: I'm sorry someone was rude on another forum. You've always been a sweetie, maybe they were having a bad day and you were just the nearest target. :flowers: :heart: :flowers: This is the nicest forum, with the best mix of kind and considerate people, I hope you feel better.

I agree w/ you abandoned ... I love PF! I'm sorry about your nasty experience ... I've looked at other forums and it's true, some posters seem to be so rude w/ each other, that's why I always come back to PF.

I think we are an exceptional group! :yes: and I love coming here and chatting with all of you!:biggrin: Sorry you had to deal with another person's rudeness!:sad: You are so sweet! I can't imagine anyone being rude to you! We all love you here!:flowers:

Oh wow. .you guys seriously are about to make me tear up over here :cry: You guys never cease to overwhelm me with your sweetness. Love you guys & Thank you!!

janice, Perja -
LOL You guys are so sweet/funny! No, no I dont want to cause any trouble on their forum so no need to bring out the can of whoopass and the brothers LOL See what I mean? This is why I love it here so much, you guys feel more like family than anything else.

The Purse Forum really is such a lovely place where everyone for the most part is really respectful to one another. You really can't find another place like it! I love all you classy ladies!

I don't understand how anyone would get any joy out of being rude to someone who's done nothing wrong?! :huh:

I think most of us can get irritated with people who have what we regard as unpleasant views.

But people like you, who have done nothing wrong and go out of your way to help people on PF, with suggestions for bags they might like? :shocked:

All bullies are cowards, who have so little real personality, that they feel they have to try to gain favour from others, by isolating people; but bullies on the internet are even more cowardly, as they don't even have to show their faces, or disclose their names. :hrmm:

Please don't be upset! You should pity them, as they obviously have very sad lives, if the only pleasure they get is to disrespect innocent people they don't even know! :blink: