I love the LV thread...but ever since the release of the Damier Speedy...

Well this is kind of the last place you expect to be told to pipe down about a bag. We get enough of that on the outside. LOL. HERE, it is kind of a big deal when you get a new bag. A lot of people keep their excitement bottled up inside when they are among friends and family for many reasons. This is a great place to just let it all OUT. Did I mention I got a Damier Speedy 30? LOL:P

LOL... SERIOUSLY!! I get enough hell for all my purchases...(so much so right now I feel like my parents just grounded me thanks Dear husband) LOL.... keep showing, and sharing...

Luccibag said:
Well this is kind of the last place you expect to be told to pipe down about a bag. We get enough of that on the outside. LOL. HERE, it is kind of a big deal when you get a new bag. A lot of people keep their excitement bottled up inside when they are among friends and family for many reasons. This is a great place to just let it all OUT. Did I mention I got a Damier Speedy 30? LOL:P

Well said :smile: No one else understands my excitement when I get a new bag, except for everyone here!

:yahoo: <---- my reaction on the PF when I get a new bag, or when someone else gets an awesome bag

:amuse: <---- my reaction around family and friends :P

There's A Lot Of Repetition....Lots Of Common Tastes.

MissV ~ I'm Not Interested In The Damier Speedy (Though It Is A Beautiful Bag, I'm Happy For Everyone Who Bought One!). Maybe Because I Have The Ribera (I Only Have A Few Pieces Of Damier & I'm Happy With That).

I Like How You Started A Thread On Up & Coming....It's Fun!!! :smile:

The LV Board Is Really Great With A Lot Of Nice People.

A Couple Of Things ~ IMO ~ TOO MANY Threads On Showing A Fake. So, I'm Learning To Skip Them. I See Enough Fakes!

Also IMO, This LV Board Is The Most Hit With Any Fighting (Not Necessary Involving Handbags ~ Sometimes It Is). It's Not Fun. I Come Here To Relax & To See & To Discuss Beautiful Bags.....I Don't Say Anything On The Mean Comments ~ It's Not Worth It....Therefore, I Go To Other Sections Of This Very Nice Forum......It's Sad Because I Love LV.

Megs & Vlad ~ You Have Created A Wonderful Place With A Great Atmosphere. Thank You!!! One Of The Bests Boards I Have Ever Been Part Of.

It Would Be Fantastic If That Idea On One Place To Show Fakes Comes About! JMO! :smile:

***I'm Sorry This Maybe Should Be In Site Feedback?

I have to agree, I skip posts with fake bags or sales posted. Just not fun to look at. I'd rather be looking at PF'ers NEW BAGS!!! It would be nice if there was a section for it but if not, its just as easy to skip over.\

PS: Cristina, I love your "excited to get a new bag smiley" That's how I feel inside!!! Happy Dance!

Cristina said:
Well said :smile: No one else understands my excitement when I get a new bag, except for everyone here!

:yahoo: <---- my reaction on the PF when I get a new bag, or when someone else gets an awesome bag

:amuse: <---- my reaction around family and friends :P

I agree with this post too .. I LOVE reading posts about new bags and sharing in their excitement. :yahoo: I have a damier speedy 30 waiting for me at LV here and am on the waitlist for a gold pap too .. can't wait for this range to arrive:heart:

I love this forum b/c everyone thats a LV fan can express their opionons. We who bought the damier speedy 25 or 30(i got the 30)can't stop raving about it cause its new.
Most people don't buy a LV everyday , so come on give us some slack and lets shout it on the mountaintops-we luv our damier speedys!
Whats next ? i'm saving for something in the fall-after all I'M A WORKING WOMAN AND DON'T JUST BUY LV PURSES, I HAVE OTHER THINGS I NEED TO DO, HELP MY 3 COLLEGE KIDS AND ENJOY LIFE!

We weren't putting anyone down for their purchases ladies- we just wanted to focus on upcoming bags in this thread. I'm thrilled that all of you got this bag you've been wanting...but we wanted to discuss something else! lol