I love the LV thread...but ever since the release of the Damier Speedy...

MissV

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Its all I've seen on the thread...Beautiful BAG!! but I need a change of conversationg....SO ...Has anyone heard any thing new about the Fall/Winter Bags???

it's just the hype of the release of a (sort of) new bag. it is a beautiful bag, but the excitement does get a little old. it'll die down soon -- hopefully.

i love the Monogram Miroir bags :love: . when i was in Manhattan last month i asked the SA about it, but he didn't seem to know anything, and maintained that all the latest bags were already on the market :huh: . i'd love to see the Miroir bags in real life.

attachment.php

Attachments

• miroir speedy.jpg
    miroir speedy.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 402
The Miroir backs are in the fall look book. They are releasing the papillon in 26, the speedy in 34 (yes, that's right, 34) and the keepall - I'm assuming 45. They are expected to arrive in stores in December/January.

The papillon is expected to retail for $1,100 US. I think the speedy was around $1,300 US, and I don't recall the keepall price at all.

I can't wait for the mirror bags! I really want a speedy and a keepall, and if it is released in January or something I can justify asking for money to buy it for for christmas and as an early birthday gift.