i LOVE smaller bags

Okay, really small bags. Basically I have 7 bags in my collection and only one of them fits anything more than a cell phone, ipod, cards, lipgloss, etc...that's my Valentino bow tote and it's HUGE, lol! I thought it would be smaller when I bought it but it wasn't. I know that most tpfers prefer big bags, though, but for me bags are more like fashion accessories than practical totes. I do have totes for school, work, etc, but they're plain black nylon totes that I can throw around. When I go somewhere like the mall, I usually just carry the essentials. What about you?

Can you show a picture of your tote with the contents?

I used to carry smaller bags no problem. I would fit a whole day's necessities in a little Coach Dinky bag (4" x 9" x 1") But now I need alot of room, I think I'm just a little less organized in general and need a lot of room to shuffle through in my bag!

I like small bags and huge bags, but nothing in the middle!

I love grabbing a small clutch when I'm out for a few hours. When I'm out for a whole day, though, I have to lug a lot more with me. There are more "essentials" the longer I'm away from home.

I love tiny bags.

For work, however, I usually need to haul in a LOT of stuff. On those occasions, I'll take a big bag, and drop my little one into it. When I go shopping after work or during lunch, I can just grab my tiny bag and run. It's also great for organization, because I know where everything is - the work related items are in the big bag, lunch is in the bento box, and money ect. is in the tiny purse!

I like small bags too. I carry one that is bigger than I'd like just bc of my sunnies, but I prefer the little ones! I have a bad back! :P I know a lot of people like the big bags, but wow-how much stuff does someone need for one day? I know I have replacement makeup, along with my iPod in my gym bag & if I need stuff for work, I carry a work tote. But on a daily basis, I carry a small wallet, a small makeup bag, Blackberry, & my sunnies. Minus the sunnies & I could get by with a Coach Demi or an LV pochette!

I like small bags too. I carry one that is bigger than I'd like just bc of my sunnies, but I prefer the little ones! I have a bad back! :P I know a lot of people like the big bags, but wow-how much stuff does someone need for one day? I know I have replacement makeup, along with my iPod in my gym bag & if I need stuff for work, I carry a work tote. But on a daily basis, I carry a small wallet, a small makeup bag, Blackberry, & my sunnies. Minus the sunnies & I could get by with a Coach Demi or an LV pochette!

ITA!! I never ever carry a big bag most of the time. I too, have a bad back and so big bags will kill me. Usually in the Wintertime I carry loads of stuff (scarf, gloves, umbrella, etc). But every other day it's just my wallet, makeup bag, sunnies (if I can find a soft case for it), phone, and keys. Small bags rule!

Really makes you wonder when you see a woman carry a HUGE bag, huh? It really makes me curious when they carry such a big bag just to go shopping (obviously if they had a kid with her, it's understandable, but alone)? Sometimes I see women carry a bag so big you can fit a baby in there - literally. My mom always carries the LV BH but it's mostly filled with loads of paper and other junk.

Even though it's big for a small bag, my friend has the Herve Chapelier XS tote. I always ask her how she deals with carrying such a tiny bag! Especially because it has little handles, too.

I am a petite person so my scale of big bags is probably just medium sized for most people but I have a 'larger' bag for work (to fit diary, wallet, phone, keys, makeup essentials, A4 notepads/current articles). Some days I will take my work bag and a smaller clutch/shoulder bag to go out afterwards. Personally, I love the feeling of grabbing a neat shoulder bag with nothing but keys, lipgloss, small wallet and mobile - makes me feel so organised!

I am a petite person so my scale of big bags is probably just medium sized for most people but I have a 'larger' bag for work (to fit diary, wallet, phone, keys, makeup essentials, A4 notepads/current articles). Some days I will take my work bag and a smaller clutch/shoulder bag to go out afterwards. Personally, I love the feeling of grabbing a neat shoulder bag with nothing but keys, lipgloss, small wallet and mobile - makes me feel so organised!

I absolutely agree! I have some bags that are too small to fit everything I need so sometimes, in the winter, I put what doesn't fit in my winter coat pockets. Scandalous! I do carry pretty large bags to bring to class though; they have to hold bunches of books and pencils.
I just got a super Goyard which is small and the perfect size for everything I need, though. Photos here- First Ever GOYARD Reveal on tpf!