I LOVE my UPS GUY!!!! Look What I got today!!!

1. Yes I was a BAD girl.:graucho:
    I bought this Chanel Tote on eBay (the seller was SO NICE) and it came today I LOVE IT:P

I also received my first 1st B-bag this morning:P
    I have 1 more chanel coming..the pochette in beige
    Thank You for letting me share...

I really need to be good but I WANT MORE:shame:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. YAY! Great purchases, they are both gorgeous! :heart: I love that Chanel tote.

3. They're both absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on both of your purchases!

4. Thank You ..I don't own a tote and this size is perfect and also fits alot ...I think the seller said she used it 3 times..To be honest it looks and SMELLS brand new..You can NOT tell it was used..YEAH!!! for me LOL
    and the SMELL of the B-bag is to die 4...OMG !!!

5. This has been a 4-star day for you!

6. MAN! Someone had a good day! You have great taste in bags! I already commented on the B-bag (your other thread). And again, I LOVE that color! I also love the Chanel! GREAT choice!

7. :yes: LOL
    I can't wait to see your bag..It should be here tomorrow or friday right???

Thanks Print Model ...Today was good ..I guess that means I have to be good for awhile....(MAYBE) LOL

8. Congrats, VipStyle, they're beautiful! Please post pics of the pochette as soon as you receive it!

9. LOVE them!!!! I love the color of your B-bag!!!!! *LOVE* Congrats!!!!!

10. oh I love it! The beige is so gorgeous! Is that the one someone posted on the pf as a good deal?

11. Congrats, VipStyle! Those bags are absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy them!

12. Not sure Show me the thread if you can and I will let you know....It was a good deal for me since the auction ended and I offered her a much
    lower price ;)

and yes the B-Bag color is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
    I LOVE it Now!!! Not crazy at 1st but now it is LOVE

13. Yay!! How exciting!!! Fabulous choices!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

14. Very pretty - Enjoy!!!

15. So cute ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice