I love my Tiffany's SA for FREE service and NEW RING!!!

simpleplan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
Had purchased our E-ring in April and apparently one of the perks to that is complimentary cleaning, refills and engraving for life for all your past and future purchases at Tiffany's!!

Okay, so I figured since my e-ring needs cleaning, why don't I bring ALL and I mean all my silver, pearls and diamond jewelry for cleaning! (I called and my SA said, bring it all!)
I also brought my mom's and my bff's silver, heyy, why not, I live 45 min. away with traffic. She was so lovely, gave us tons of Tiffany bottled water and mints while we waited..We came back in 4 hours and all was done, even got replacement batts and band for my mom's watch..some of that stuff we purchased over 5 years ago including some pen refills!! She was even able to replace my Frank Ghery wooden ring like she promised before, with a NEW one!! NO CHARGE! I cracked it from washing dishes before and it was my fault- but I now have a new one- woohoo. All the cleaning and refills would have cost us over $150 plus a new Ghery ring ($350)!!!! Great day today!:yahoo: