I LOVE my new Night MA with Gold Crackle bottom *Pics*

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
I received my Night (Black) Morning After with Gold Crackle bottom today and it is AMAZING. I think I would even say, at this point, that it is quite possibly the most gorgeous bag I have ever owned.

I am unfortunately just on my way out the door tonight for the evening but I wanted to get some pics up for you girls ASAP. So here are my quick pictures. I will add more tomorrow.

Let me just say that the leather on this bag is AMAZING. I don't know where Rebecca got it but it is to die for - it is like the Midnight leather but much softer and more beautiful. It's absolutely perfect and touchable and soft but not too thin. Just right. It's slightly shiny but not too much. I adore this leather - best of any RM bag I have seen, ever!

The gold crackle bottom is also amazing. It is not at all overwhelming; it gives just the right amount of sparkle. When wearing the bag, you don't really even see it too much unless you choose to show it. It's just great.

Here are a few pictures to hold you over for tonight. I'll try to take some better ones tomorrow.

Overall review - AMAZING bag. Rebecca took it to another level! I'm in awe of her ability to refine the classic bag and make it even more wonderful. I will be ordering the mini version tomorrow!

Attachments

• NightMAMTPF1.JPG
    NightMAMTPF1.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 281
  • NIGHTMAMGoldbottom3.JPG
    NIGHTMAMGoldbottom3.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 274
Reactions: hillaryhath
Here are two more pics; one to show a better view of the gorgeous leather and another from the TPF original interview with Rebecca to show what the bag looks like on (it is the pic on the right only, although the modeling pic is of the mini size and mine is the regular).

:heart:

lookbook1.thumbnail.jpg

Attachments

• NightMAMTPFLeather2.JPG
    NightMAMTPFLeather2.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 135
Congrats on the new bag! It's gorgeous! :girlsigh::love: I hope that the pics to come include a modeling pic :yes:. Thanks for sharing with us so soon! (Though it's totally mean of you to taunt us with the promise of more pics at some later time! :rolleyes: At least we got some pics to start! :tup:)

^^Thank you both! I am in love too! Sorry, no modeling pics. I don't like to post pics of myself on the internet 'cuz I am weird that way. But I think modeling pic from the RM site is accurate. :love: It looks fabulous on and it looks better on the model than me anyway. :smile:

LOL, sorry, I don't mean to be mean! I guess I could have waited until tomorrow to post anything at all but I wanted to give some pics ASAP because I know some people are debating whether to buy the bag. So, definitely go for it! It is definitely very fabulous!

I am late for my party b/c of obsessing over my purse but now I am REALLY leaving, LOL! Hope you enjoy.

Congrats HitchcockBlonde!
That bag is stunning, love the leather on the bag. :heart::drool: I esp like the bottom, adds a quirky touch to an otherwise v classy bag. I'm really tempted to order one right now after viewing your pix.

HitchcockBlonde that bag is downright drop-dead BEAUTIFUL. I'm sure it is absolutely gorgeous on you! I hope you are bringing your new bag to your party! hehe!!

Now that I've seen the pictures, I think I need to get one!! I can't believe how great it looks and I can't stop looking at your pictures!!

I have a question about the gold bottom however. I am concerned that because its on the bottom and it might get some wear, would the gold start to flake off? Is there a coating on it that is protecting it? TIA!

Stunning! Subdued and understated on top, drop dead sexy on the bottom....love the flash of gold. Would be curious to know how the crackle feels, and how you think it'll hold up.

Now if only Rebecca would make a silver crackle bottom...

The bag is amazing! Unlike others, my concern was the "night" color... I don't like a black leather bag because it seems too ordinary to me. Well... your picture of night is black but the one in the RM picture has a slight blue tone in it. Which is true color? Black or black with a blue tone? Thanks!