I love my medium lily!

Fabulous mod shots as always, I love your hair like that and your medium Lily is beautiful, so pleased Mulberry sent you a new and perfect one, enjoy :biggrin:
Thank you! :smile:

I've just posted it in the Mulberry family thread ;)

You have a fab mulberry collection :smile: I will look to see if you have pics of your bal bags too. Balenciaga do such lovely colours.;)

I can't get enough of medium lily!
Today to see iron man 3

You look amazing with your lily- how are you getting on with her? I still can't let this bag go out of my head despite not thinking it looked that exciting at me, but then again its those bags I tend to use the most and I want to try again... Just had a look at .com and saw its still at its "original" price compared to the new season med Lily's which hare 200gbp dearer - how do they justsify that?

You look amazing with your lily- how are you getting on with her? I still can't let this bag go out of my head despite not thinking it looked that exciting at me, but then again its those bags I tend to use the most and I want to try again... Just had a look at .com and saw its still at its "original" price compared to the new season med Lily's which hare 200gbp dearer - how do they justsify that?

Thank you! I really think you should try it again. It is a stunning bag. Can be dressed up or down and fits as much as my east west bays.
I really love this bag.
And mulberry cannot justify anything. It is greed on the part of all the designer brands and I think I am done with them for now. May consider something in dec sale but nothing for me at these exorbitant prices.
I am good.