I lost my heart, my everything yesterday

So sorry for your loss.

There is a very bright star in the sky by me. After my beloved dogs passed, I decided that they were watching over us from this star... I honestly hadn't noticed it before they were gone.

I say hi to them and make a wish on this star almost every night. This makes me happy and helps me keep them close. I hope you find something that comforts you and keeps Freedom close to your heart.

Reactions: clevercat
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and messages. So in addition to already grieving for my baby boy over the last week and a half, just this morning I had to put down my golden girl due to old age. I never thought that I would have to do this twice in the same month and I'm just beside myself. I am still not sure how Im functioning on a daily basis and I miss them both sooo much. It's such a huge life change to go from having my companions and the 2 loving creatures that filled my world to nothing....I'm really wondering what the joy in life is now without them.
I know its still very early, but just having both gone in 2 weeks time is just too much to handle and my emotions are getting the best of me. I'm sure I will get through it eventually, just going to take a lot of time.
Anyway, thank you again everyone, it is appreciated and I'm grateful that there are others who are so supportive over the loss of our fur babies.

I am so so sorry for your loss ... it is just tragic ... it has almost been three years since my puppy Jude passed away and I can't express what has happened to my life (some of my friends on here know what has occured). I will keep you in my thoughts:heart:

Ugh....I'm so sorry dear. We lost both of our beloved dogs about 3 months apart. I understand your sadness and grief. {{{hugs}}}

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and messages. So in addition to already grieving for my baby boy over the last week and a half, just this morning I had to put down my golden girl due to old age. I never thought that I would have to do this twice in the same month and I'm just beside myself. I am still not sure how Im functioning on a daily basis and I miss them both sooo much. It's such a huge life change to go from having my companions and the 2 loving creatures that filled my world to nothing....I'm really wondering what the joy in life is now without them.
I know its still very early, but just having both gone in 2 weeks time is just too much to handle and my emotions are getting the best of me. I'm sure I will get through it eventually, just going to take a lot of time.
Anyway, thank you again everyone, it is appreciated and I'm grateful that there are others who are so supportive over the loss of our fur babies.
So so sorry. No words.