I Lost My Baby Today :(

Thank you everyone. I am so lost and bereft right now. My other kitty is walking from room to room trying to find his best buddy. He was howling for him last night and sniffing around for him. He also felt my pain and slept by my side all night in Dexter's spot. I feel so empty and sad.

Thank you everyone. I am so lost and bereft right now. My other kitty is walking from room to room trying to find his best buddy. He was howling for him last night and sniffing around for him. He also felt my pain and slept by my side all night in Dexter's spot. I feel so empty and sad.

So sorry for your loss.

aww....sad for your other kitty but glad you still have him

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost a fur baby to FIP it was the worst. Our vet had a very hard time diagnosing him he had all the text book symptoms but kept getting negative for FIP. It wasn't until after we put him down that she was able to confirm it the same fluid that was in his belly was also in his heart or lungs. She never had a patient with FIP last as long as he did. It's hard to see a normally high energy kitty slip so fast and see his little body fail him. H3 was only a year old, we only had him 6 months. My heart goes out to you and your other fur baby.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using PurseForum mobile app

It's very hard to read and I'm sure impossible to deal with, I'm very sorry for your loss, that little fella was obviously so loved and touched your heart :hugs:

I'm so very, very sorry for you loss... :sad: I remember when my kitty passed, the pain was unbearable. But it does get easier..

I'm so sorry for the loss of Dexter. Animals touch our lives so deeply, and losing one leaves such a awful void. He will be in your heart always and I hope you can find some comfort in all the joy and love he shared with you. Thinking of you and sending hugs your way.

So sorry. I feel your pain.

I was at the emergency vet with my beautiful Lola last night. She's still in the hospital. I've been crying all night. She has kidney failure. Please say a prayer for her.