I like to boogie!

Jwhackers

Jun 3, 2011
I am sure this bag has probably already been revealed, but it never hurts to have a variety of photos right! I just got my atlantis boogie bucket yesterday and I love her! Here's some pictures!

DSCF0812.jpg

DSCF0815.jpg

DSCF0821.jpg

DSCF0824.jpg

DSCF0825.jpg

Forgive my messy appearance and the messy background! It's really hard to capture this gorgeous color on camera. I think the closest pic to the actual color is the second photo. And for reference, I am 5'6" and about 196 pounds (I recently lost 35 pounds- woo hoo!)

Congrats on your weight loss!!!! Is this your celebratory bag?? :roflmfao:

Love the Boogie in Atlantis! How are you liking the color?? It's so different than the stock photos - but in a good way!

Thanks everyone! I am in love with the atlantis color. It's so much better IRL than in the stock photos in my opinion. It's a great spring/summer color, but i love it so much i will probably carry it all winter too. Yeah, I am a rebel. lol.

I originally planned on purchasing a boogie as my ultimate weight loss "reward" but I still have 45 more pounds to lose, and I just couldn't wait that long. Plus, the sale price made it harder to resist. lol.

Thank you all for the nice comments!

WAHOOO!

What an awesome looking bag! One can never go wrong with a Boogie...and the color...GORGEOUS!

And it looks FANTASTIC on you! I love how the Boogie is just like awesome on everyone I see it on! Wear it year round proudly!

Congrats on your weight loss...35 pounds is amazing...keep doing what you are doing and you will reach your goal...and hopefully reward yourself with another Tano!

Congrats on the weight loss success - I bet you feel great!

Gorgeous bag... even if it IS a boogie ;) (don't mind me - boogies are just not for me lol)

Can't beat that color though!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous color! Just wished it had black strapping and I would have been all over it. Congratulations on your weight loss! Keep up the great work!! Enjoy that Boogie. You deserve it!