I Just Wanna Say...

:hugs:Thank you, pt and all other members. This community has been such a joy and form of escape for me.

Work (not complaining because I count myself as being very very lucky) and the current climate have been especially draining lately. Having the option to look away from the work laptop and shut out the news, to simply tap on my phone and access tPF is like a jolt of mental rejuvenation. This action never fails to put a smile on my face or to elicit a pleasant gasp because of that gorgeous bag reveal!

So thank you thank you! You are all appreciated!:drinks:

Such a thoughtful thread! Thank you PT, I don’t get as much time to peruse here any more... I barely get enough time to update my little blog either and yet I spend too much time looking at screens. (need an eye test soon) Does anyone else find that time has shrunk with this horrid situation?

:hugs:

Yes, it takes time, and where does that time go? So much SM out there.

I didn't think anything has really replaced tPF it's hard to get the in-depth knowledge elsewhere. There are people on here that know more about the brands than the CDs of the brands themselves.

I always enjoy your posts @papertiger! This Tpf community is awesome....with so much bad And negative going on in this world, your post is so Nice to read something positive....:heart:

There are a lot of people who have been hit with bad health or terrible news recently and my heart goes out to those people, I have had some not so great times recently myself, it could happen to anyone, anytime. For my own sanity I have to stay positive.

:hugs:Thank you, pt and all other members. This community has been such a joy and form of escape for me.

Work (not complaining because I count myself as being very very lucky) and the current climate have been especially draining lately. Having the option to look away from the work laptop and shut out the news, to simply tap on my phone and access tPF is like a jolt of mental rejuvenation. This action never fails to put a smile on my face or to elicit a pleasant gasp because of that gorgeous bag reveal!

So thank you thank you! You are all appreciated!:drinks:

:smooch:

Sometimes the news is just gas-lighting us (I'm not a C-19 denier, it's real - I wear a mask and wash my hands etc). A bit of quiet research into some everyday luxury obsession is just a little 'holiday' with friends. What's more there's no quarantine involved when I get back to reality :biggrin:.

Big hugs dear PT!
The PF has been my happy island during the lockdown months - I’ve never stopped working and I always worked from my office, many km away from home, no chance of working from home unfortunately.
It is great to have such a large community where people gather together to give advice on both futile and important things, and overall are very kind to each other no matter the age, ethnicity or income, very few drama or trolling.
thank you all dear PF members!

I just wanna say how much I love this community and how it has helped me through some very difficult times.

OGs and new members, you're fab.

When work is crazy busy (like now) I really miss hanging out with you all.

My love to all of you, thank you for your knowledge, thoughtfulness and fun :flowers:
Papertiger, what a great post. You are an amazing part of what makes this forum wonderful! I really appreciate you being here! :hugs:

TPF has been a lifesaver for many of us, particularly during this endless covid time. @papertiger your posts on a certain thread are always fun to read.;) From updates on covid to the last fashion on masks, RTW or bags, all can be found here. Cheers to all!

This thread is the cutest thing! I always love reading your posts @papertiger! :flowers: And I definitely agree that TPF can be rejuvenating in light of dark times.

Thank you so much, papertiger. You put a big smile on my face. There’s been so much negativity this past year, it took your comment to remind me that thoughtfulness and kindness don’t cost anything, but can make a huge difference in making people feel better. Again, thank you.:hugs:

TPF has been a lifesaver for many of us, particularly during this endless covid time. @papertiger your posts on a certain thread are always fun to read.;) From updates on covid to the last fashion on masks, RTW or bags, all can be found here. Cheers to all!

:hugs:Big hugs to all......

Big :hugs:

Big hugs dear PT!
The PF has been my happy island during the lockdown months - I’ve never stopped working and I always worked from my office, many km away from home, no chance of working from home unfortunately.
It is great to have such a large community where people gather together to give advice on both futile and important things, and overall are very kind to each other no matter the age, ethnicity or income, very few drama or trolling.
thank you all dear PF members!

Big :hugs:

Wonderful post @papertiger...I feel the same way!
But, I appreciate you for all the Gucci authentifications that you do for FREE to help other tPF members avoid making costly mistakes.
Time consuming but you always do it with class, style and knowledge. :heart:

I haven't so much time for the AT threads for a while, hopefully soon for those patetiently waiting

Papertiger, what a great post. You are an amazing part of what makes this forum wonderful! I really appreciate you being here! :hugs:

:hugs: You too!