I just put my speedy in the washing machine :O Update *page 5*

IMG_3878.JPG

Would you put this in the wash? I was going to try magic eraser and then leather conditioner but I don't know?

The main reason I put it in the wash was the inside waas nasty...the handles are a little dry now and a little out of shape. I wouldn't do it for only the handles...only if the inside is really nasty

I just bought a 'dirty' pre-loved pochette.. might need to try this out!!!

IMG_3878.JPG

Would you put this in the wash? I was going to try magic eraser and then leather conditioner but I don't know?

The main reason I put it in the wash was the inside waas nasty...the handles are a little dry now and a little out of shape. I wouldn't do it for only the handles...only if the inside is really nasty

i just got a vintage one on its way to me that i believe is in worse condition that both. i was going to try this first but intended on having the vachetta replaced anyway. we'll see what happens when i get it and how bad it really is. i knew there was a reason i clicked on this thread :smile:

I got the insides of my eva damier ebene clutch really dirty - my eyeliner somehow uncapped in my bag! I used a makeup remover liquid + a smooth toothbrush to clean and scrub out the smudges! Then I use a hair dryer to dry the insides - came out perfect!

Wow...... that is SO awesome! I can't believe you were brave enough to do such a thing. I've never heard of someone throwing LV into their washing machine... LOL!

The bag looks beautiful and clean. You go, girl!!! :flowers: