I just purchased a Graphite bow

Congrats on your graphite bow. I saw one recently and thought at first it looked like fumo. I had to dig through the inner pocket to find out that the bow was indeed graphite. It was beautiful!

I also thought I could take advantage of the EGC event too. When I called Saks to confirm, I was told that only Saks cardholders are eligible for the gift cards this time. Us lowly non-Saks card customers have to wait until October. Bummer. EGC events like this make me want to open my own Saks card.

Congratulations Lottie on your Graphite Bow! I don't have a Saks card but it's food for thought, we don't have Saks in my state and when you order, there's no sales tax which helps a little.

Congrats on your graphite bow. I saw one recently and thought at first it looked like fumo. I had to dig through the inner pocket to find out that the bow was indeed graphite. It was beautiful!

I also thought I could take advantage of the EGC event too. When I called Saks to confirm, I was told that only Saks cardholders are eligible for the gift cards this time. Us lowly non-Saks card customers have to wait until October. Bummer. EGC events like this make me want to open my own Saks card.

I guess maybe the one who answered your call made a mistake. At least the Saks card is not required to buy on saks.com (from the promotion description) to get EGC. Maybe you could try to buy online. It's free shipping anyway.

OMG! I called Saks in BH and spoke with customer service itself! I actually wanted to do a price match with Nordstrom so I called first to verify with Saks. The CS told me that the October 1-4 (or is it 5? i forget) EGC event is reserved for Saks cardholders only. Ooooh... I am calling RIGHT NOW! Thanks for the heads up.

OK... Update.... Saks CS in BH (different person) also confirmed current EGC event is only for Saks card customers. He said this is not really an "EGC" event per se, but more like a promotion for Saks cardholders. oh well... at least i tried.

Another PS:
I am still in love with your fairy bag!

Last edited: