I just placed an order with the outlet for my first ever Mulberry!

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ok, so I really wanted an Oak bayswater in the printed leather and I was all set to buy it full price from Mulberrys website last night.

However this morning I read the thread about the Mulberry outlet so I did a google search and found the number and gave them a call, just incase they had one there.

:yahoo:....they did! The SA said that it only had a few tiny scratches on the leather, but they are hardly noticable because of the print design.

It would go out until Monday but Im already so excited to get it.

Here is a pic of someone elses bag, just to show you what I ordered, but when my comes Im going to post a frenzy of modelling pics!!

znjtyu.jpg

Wooohoo...I just ordered my first Mulberry for a great price!!:wlae:

Oooh congrats!! This was my first Mulberry and it's my favourite! The leather gets such a nice rich patina after a while, you'll love it :biggrin:

ETA - my mistake, mine is an East/West Bayswater. Still as fabulous though :smile:

Oh yay! I'm so excited for you and so jealous. I wish I'd known about the outlets before I bought mine. Was it much cheaper? Please feel free to tell me to bog off if I;m being cheeky.

So when does the stunner arrive? I can't wait to see ur modeling pics.

Oh yay! I'm so excited for you and so jealous. I wish I'd known about the outlets before I bought mine. Was it much cheaper? Please feel free to tell me to bog off if I;m being cheeky.

So when does the stunner arrive? I can't wait to see ur modeling pics.

LOL at 'Bog off!' A true british expression:lol:
I dont mind spilling the beans about the price. On Mulberrys website the same bag is on at £495, but I got mine for £342 so thats a saving of around £150.
This is the one time I wouldnt have bought from Ebay as there are so many fakes there but they are harder to spot than Chloe paddies ( My usual thing...;)) so at least I got it for a good price and I know that its 100% authentic.

The SA said it will be sent out on Monday with UPS, so I hope to get it by next wednesday.:yahoo:

LOL at 'Bog off!' A true british expression:lol:
I dont mind spilling the beans about the price. On Mulberrys website the same bag is on at £495, but I got mine for £342 so thats a saving of around £150.
This is the one time I wouldnt have bought from Ebay as there are so many fakes there but they are harder to spot than Chloe paddies ( My usual thing...;)) so at least I got it for a good price and I know that its 100% authentic.

The SA said it will be sent out on Monday with UPS, so I hope to get it by next wednesday.:yahoo:

Wow, now that is a bargin! I've heard that buying from ebay can be more difficult with Mulberry than Chloe (the majority of the Paddy fakes are laughable!) I'm so pleased you were able to get ur hands on such a bargin! And I;ve said it before, but sometimes waiting for the bag can be the most exciting part :tup: I think thats the words of a true addict! :shame: