I just had to have it......

snorkmini

Oct 22, 2007
Ok so this not strictly Mulberry related but Mum and I have always said we would like a doggy carrier made by Mulberry for her now rather elderly tiny poodle. As we have had never come across one I was as pleased as punch to come across a doggy carrier which cost just £5 LOL. Its a very smart bronze colour with animal print accents. I am going to wrap it up in a Mulberry Dustbag and see if she notices ;). She'll appreciate the joke and maybe one day we'll find the real thing although I think by then our little boy may not be with us :sad:.

Just wanted to share my silly sense of humour with you ladies.

xxx

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
Awwwww!! That is such a sweet thought to save his little legs!!! It sounds very stylish and I'm sure he'll look like royalty and appreciate the rest while he gets his fresh air!!!xxxxxxxxx

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
Will you be buying him the new Mulberry doggie lead and collar set for chrimbo .

snorkmini

Oct 22, 2007
He has never walked on the lead!!! He has always been a spoilt lap dog but we love him. He has legs that are too long and he broke his tail when he was 3 months old , he looks like a grumpy teddy. However I am very to tempted to buy our black poodle a collar, she would work it to the max lol.

I will try to find some pics to scan on here but I will definately take a photo of him in his new bag.

I rang and told my dad and he was just relieved I hadn't bought yet another Mulberry before the sales lol. My partner doesn't even know I've got two under the tree yet ;)

Oh I can't wait to see her face :lol:

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
He has never walked on the lead!!! He has always been a spoilt lap dog but we love him. He has legs that are too long and he broke his tail when he was 3 months old , he looks like a grumpy teddy. However I am very to tempted to buy our black poodle a collar, she would work it to the max lol.

I will try to find some pics to scan on here but I will definately take a photo of him in his new bag.

I rang and told my dad and he was just relieved I hadn't bought yet another Mulberry before the sales lol. My partner doesn't even know I've got two under the tree yet ;)

Oh I can't wait to see her face :lol:
Does she like Mulberry , god she might try and borrow your bags !!

snorkmini

Oct 22, 2007
That should have read as 'I can't wait to see HIS face' :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I couldn't cope with two sets of hormones in the house LOL