I just had to have it......

snorkmini

Oct 22, 2007
Ok so this not strictly Mulberry related but Mum and I have always said we would like a doggy carrier made by Mulberry for her now rather elderly tiny poodle. As we have had never come across one I was as pleased as punch to come across a doggy carrier which cost just £5 LOL. Its a very smart bronze colour with animal print accents. I am going to wrap it up in a Mulberry Dustbag and see if she notices ;). She'll appreciate the joke and maybe one day we'll find the real thing although I think by then our little boy may not be with us :sad:.

Just wanted to share my silly sense of humour with you ladies.

xxx

Awwwww!! That is such a sweet thought to save his little legs!!! It sounds very stylish and I'm sure he'll look like royalty and appreciate the rest while he gets his fresh air!!!xxxxxxxxx

He has never walked on the lead!!! He has always been a spoilt lap dog but we love him. He has legs that are too long and he broke his tail when he was 3 months old , he looks like a grumpy teddy. However I am very to tempted to buy our black poodle a collar, she would work it to the max lol.

I will try to find some pics to scan on here but I will definately take a photo of him in his new bag.

I rang and told my dad and he was just relieved I hadn't bought yet another Mulberry before the sales lol. My partner doesn't even know I've got two under the tree yet ;)

Oh I can't wait to see her face :lol:

He has never walked on the lead!!! He has always been a spoilt lap dog but we love him. He has legs that are too long and he broke his tail when he was 3 months old , he looks like a grumpy teddy. However I am very to tempted to buy our black poodle a collar, she would work it to the max lol.

I will try to find some pics to scan on here but I will definately take a photo of him in his new bag.

I rang and told my dad and he was just relieved I hadn't bought yet another Mulberry before the sales lol. My partner doesn't even know I've got two under the tree yet ;)

Oh I can't wait to see her face :lol:

Does she like Mulberry , god she might try and borrow your bags !!