I just don't understand why JAX doesn't like me

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Hi everyone-

Maybe I am picky, but the website says if the order is placed by 1pm E.T. then it will ship that day. Express shipping indicates 2 to 3 business days later, but my Medium Lily ordered Monday did not ship until today and will not be delivered until Friday.

I WANT MY PURSE!

Does anyone else have issues with JAX shipping delays?

Just in the last month FedEx lost a scarf that I had to reorder and when I ordered my Big Lily I finally had to have it shipped to Houston overnight after a 3 day delay in shipping for a bag ordered on a Sat.

Am I just being a diva? Perhaps I am also irratated since I actually paid the $17.50 for shipping.

Sorry to vent, but my husband just doesn't care or get that it is torture to wait even one more day!

I never had a problem with JAX, but I get so annoyed w/Fed Ex. That have the expected delivery date listed, and once or twice my item was on the truck the day before, but they return it to the warehouse and bring it back the next day. I know they're busy, but jeez its on the truck already - just deliver it!! I see them drive right past my house, but since its listed as expected the following day they dont see the urgency I guess.

That totally sucks and I don't think you're being a diva at all! That's why I hate ordering bags cause I'm so impatient and all about the instant gratification! I want to order a Lily but I'm trying to be good!
I feel the frustration thing! Especially since you paid for shipping :cursing:

I never had a problem with JAX, but I get so annoyed w/Fed Ex. That have the expected delivery date listed, and once or twice my item was on the truck the day before, but they return it to the warehouse and bring it back the next day. I know they're busy, but jeez its on the truck already - just deliver it!! I see them drive right past my house, but since its listed as expected the following day they dont see the urgency I guess.

FedEx annoys me to no end!! I ordered something recently that was coming from CA. Once it left the west coast it went to Nashville, skipping right over Memphis where I am (and where pretty much ALL FedEx packages come through.....world HQ!!). I ended up getting it a day earlier than the expected delivery date but still......

And to the OP.....you're not being a diva. I would be impatient too. You did your part by ordering before the cutoff time and paying for express shipping.

No you are not being a diva, especially if you paid $17.50 for shipping.. I would call them and find out what is going on.. maybe they will refund since you paid for something you didn't get? And I totally understand you because I do not live near coach and I always want my bag the minute I decide to get it!!! :nuts:

SpoiledRotten22- FedEx annoys me to no end!! I ordered something recently that was coming from CA. Once it left the west coast it went to Nashville, skipping right over Memphis where I am (and where pretty much ALL FedEx packages come through.....world HQ!!). I ended up getting it a day earlier than the expected delivery date but still......

donnalynn11: That have the expected delivery date listed, and once or twice my item was on the truck the day before, but they return it to the warehouse and bring it back the next day. I know they're busy, but jeez its on the truck already - just deliver it!! I see them drive right past my house, but since its listed as expected the following day they dont see the urgency I guess.

SpoiledRotten: Well that is just STUPID considering that Memphis is FedEx's HUB.

donnalynn11:Now that has never happened. Last holiday FedEx actually brought most of my FedEx packages a day early. If I made the purchase in the store on the weekend and the package shipped on Monday, the delivery date was Thursday but each time it came on a Wed. I pointed it out to the driver and he said he hadn't noticed the date but packages were moving quicker because of the holidays.

Thanks everyone for making me feel a little better. I did shoot off an e-mail to customer service concerning my disappointment.

We'll see what the response is.

JAX hates me too...everytime I order something, they keep packaging my stuff in their traditional brown boxes instead of the pretty new tattersall ones!! And I don't think you're being a diva AT ALL - especially if you paid for expedited shipping!!

I understand how you feel. I'm not annoyed with Fed Ex at the moment though. It's DHL. I ordered from Nordstroms.com and paid extra for 2 day shipping. It was 2 hours away from me on the 10th. It sat all day the 11th and then showed it was with the courier today, the 12th, but was not delivered today! I'm pissed as hell that they've delayed my delivery like this. What the heck is wrong with these delivery companies? We pay extra and they sit on their butts like our business means nothing.

If I were you, I'd complain. I did. I don't know what they might do but I'm not just going to keep quiet. The least they could do is refund the shipping since we didn't get what we paid for. I know it's the holidays but they do this all year long, not just during December. Grrrr!

I understand how you feel. I'm not annoyed with Fed Ex at the moment though. It's DHL. I ordered from Nordstroms.com and paid extra for 2 day shipping. It was 2 hours away from me on the 10th. It sat all day the 11th and then showed it was with the courier today, the 12th, but was not delivered today! I'm pissed as hell that they've delayed my delivery like this. What the heck is wrong with these delivery companies? We pay extra and they sit on their butts like our business means nothing.

If I were you, I'd complain. I did. I don't know what they might do but I'm not just going to keep quiet. The least they could do is refund the shipping since we didn't get what we paid for. I know it's the holidays but they do this all year long, not just during December. Grrrr!

DOn't get me started on DHL. I stopped buying from companies that use them.

I paid $80 to have my DH send me something overnight at my mom's when I was traveling. They charged him $80 based on the volume of the box instead of the actual weight which would have been $60. I called the next day when the package hadn't arrived and the first person didn't even mention that the package was delayed for a weather delay. Then when I found out there was a weather delay, from the second person, they refused to refund my money. Granted it was not their fault, but I could have paid $27 for 2-day shipping which is what I received. USPS and UPS refund REGARDLESS of the reason if the deadline is not met and DHL refused to do the same. THEN depsite the $1200 in insurance the delivery guy left the package on my mom's porch without even getting a signature. You should see where my mom lives... I wouldn't leave my car on the street in her neighborhood. I will NEVER, and I rarely say never, ship DHL again.