I just did it Jungle collection!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was not going to fall for jungle...it was crazy for me but when I saw the print in the speedy 30 and all the new improvements it came with it I had to do it...new zipper pull (all leather)zipper in the inside pouch and a bigger pouch size(fits my iPhone 6plus) and the colors are so spring-summer-beach and all time use at least for me...
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460650612.076239.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460650631.486685.jpg

2. Love it! Congrats and enjoy your beautiful new speedy!

3. Thanks!!! I am really enjoying it

4. Enjoy your beautiful Speedy! I love this print also, I got the Neverfull.
    The colors and the design are so cute, remind me of holidays, fun, summer and beach :smile:. Will be great to bring these feelings into the city and Office!

5. congrats! cool carpet too, def has a vuitton vibe :smile:

Kodi-

6. Lovely!! Congrats!!

7. Oh I feel exactly the same!!! It is just a fun bag to brighten every day of the week

8. Thanks!! I think you're right,carpet kind of matches the bag

9. Congrats! It´s a beautiful bag :smile: .

10. Wow, it looks great!! :tup:

11. Congratulations!! It's beautiful!! It hooked me too!!

12. Beautiful!!!

13. congrats! you are not alone, i fell hard for this speedy too. it is just gorgeous in this print. i haven't taken mine out for a spin yet but hope to soon. hope you enjoy yours!

14. Love it !!!!!!! Congrats !!!!!! I have been going back and forth on this one :smile: Can you post a mod shot ? Thanks so much ! :smile:

15. Beautiful, congrats