i just bought the best eye product eeeeeever!

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
because i have fairly deep-set eyes, i always have the problem of my eyeshadow creasing and moving during the day. it's driven me nuts for a long time, but i didn't think there was anything that could be done about it. booooy was i wrong! i went in to sephora over the weekend and casually mentioned it while talking with an SA, and she recommended this:

Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P74310&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3806

i used it today for the first time and it worked SO WELL. i put it on this morning and my eyeshadow was still fully intact and perfect at 10 p.m. tonight when i got home. i also didn't have any eyeliner stuck above my eye, which happens sometimes. i'm utterly amazed. i thought i'd let y'all know so that you can try it if anyone else has this problem.

Yeah that stuff works great! I introduced it to my sister, and she tried it, she messed up a bit, tried to fix it, but it wouldnt come off because of UDPP!

Thanks for sharin' girl! I have a wonderful palette of NARS, and my eyelids are super greasy :wtf: (but this is a good thing - we'll wrinkle less :yes:) but ANNOYINGLY enough, everything blends and transfers.

I'll have to try it.

Merci buckets! :flowers: