i just bought the best eye product eeeeeever!

1. because i have fairly deep-set eyes, i always have the problem of my eyeshadow creasing and moving during the day. it's driven me nuts for a long time, but i didn't think there was anything that could be done about it. booooy was i wrong! i went in to sephora over the weekend and casually mentioned it while talking with an SA, and she recommended this:

Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion
    http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P74310&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=3806

i used it today for the first time and it worked SO WELL. i put it on this morning and my eyeshadow was still fully intact and perfect at 10 p.m. tonight when i got home. i also didn't have any eyeliner stuck above my eye, which happens sometimes. i'm utterly amazed. i thought i'd let y'all know so that you can try it if anyone else has this problem.

2. VERY nice, good to know!

3. I have this stuff--it IS the best!

4. I use this too, it's great esp. for these hot and humid summer days

5. i just bought it last week too. it works so well!

6. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to give it a try!

7. thanks for sharing!!!!im definitely gonna give a try!!!!

8. I love tis! Now I can have creaseless eye shadows too.

9. Yeah that stuff works great! I introduced it to my sister, and she tried it, she messed up a bit, tried to fix it, but it wouldnt come off because of UDPP!

10. Sounds great! Thanks for posting this. I think I'll get some and give it a try. My skin is oily, but maybe this will help my eye makeup stay on longer.

11. one of my HG products!

12. Thanks for sharing, I'll give it a try. Living in AZ w/ the heat, any product to help eyeshadow stay put is a must.

13. Thanks for sharin' girl! I have a wonderful palette of NARS, and my eyelids are super greasy :wtf: (but this is a good thing - we'll wrinkle less :yes:) but ANNOYINGLY enough, everything blends and transfers.

I'll have to try it.

Merci buckets! :flowers:

14. I haven't tried this but I use the Primer from Benefit for the yes and it really does work. When I run out I will give this one a trie I love to know about new things

15. Thanks for the recommendation. I have the same problem. I'll have to get a bottle and give it a try.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice