I just bought my first Coach

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Am I in? :smile:

I have been wanting one for years and just got a large leather carly in plum. yay me.

2. congrats! post pics! :tup:

3. Congrats! Enjoy, I love my carly :tup:

4. Oh...good for you! That's a gorgeous bag!

5. Congratulations on your Plum Carly. I can't wait to see your pics.

6. It's not here yet and I'm going crazzzzy waiting. It should be here by Thursday at the latest.

I'm soooo excited but I'm afraid I may have unleashed a beast. The husband is out of town and might come home to something scary!

7. ahhh...the anticipation! Congrats on your first Coach! :smile:

8. You have defienatly unleashed the COACH BEAST ! it okay though we have all been attacked by the beast :busted:graucho:

9. Congrats, look forward to pix

10. Congratulations! You bought a beautiful bag for your first Coach and you'll absolutely love it. The plum color is gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics when you get it.

11. My first was a carly too! Get ready to joins CA Anon...

12. Congrats! Yes, you are in real trouble! You're hooked like the rest of us! The plum Carly is gorgeous. Great first choice.

13. I love plum! such a pretty color

14. congrats Welcome to the club all it takes is one You are totally in lol. Congrats on your first Coach I have seen that bag IRL and it is TDF

15. OO a plum Carly?! What a great first bag!!! Enjoy your new lovely and welcome to TPF!