I just bought a Tomato Red Blake!!

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Had to share...I finally found the #%$&^%* red bag I've been looking for!!!I've spent sooooo much time looking!! mnshopgirl32 & dawn71675 helped me...I had to call Sak's Off 5th in Pa...(remember no good stores here!) It came to $438.81 w/ shipping! I almost bought the one on ebay...Glad I didn't because I saved a nice chunk of $$!!...Can't wait! 7-10 days to get her home to mama......But I've waited this long so it's OK! And I know I can admit this, being surrounded by friends of course....But I'm already stressing on what to buy at shop twigs!!! No tax & 25% off? But it's such a good deal!! Do I think I have a prob? No..I'm a girl that's all :P

I'll post pics when she arrives! :heart: Emmy

Had to share...I finally found the #%$&^%* red bag I've been looking for!!!I've spent sooooo much time looking!! mnshopgirl32 & dawn71675 helped me...I had to call Sak's Off 5th in Pa...(remember no good stores here!) It came to $438.81 w/ shipping! I almost bought the one on ebay...Glad I didn't because I saved a nice chunk of $$!!...Can't wait! 7-10 days to get her home to mama......But I've waited this long so it's OK! And I know I can admit this, being surrounded by friends of course....But I'm already stressing on what to buy at shop twigs!!! No tax & 25% off? But it's such a good deal!! Do I think I have a prob? No..I'm a girl that's all :P

I'll post pics when she arrives! :heart: Emmy

I'm so happy it worked out. :party:

Awesome! I just posted about the one you found on ebay, but this is a MUCH better deal... And making me seriously think about calling Off 5th myself...I've really been wanting a bright, primary colored bag and this one seems like the perfect red with a hint of orange to really make it pop. And for under $500? Oooh I'm in dangerous territory...