I just bought a Tomato Red Blake!!

1. Had to share...I finally found the #%$&^%* red bag I've been looking for!!!I've spent sooooo much time looking!! mnshopgirl32 & dawn71675 helped me...I had to call Sak's Off 5th in Pa...(remember no good stores here!) It came to $438.81 w/ shipping! I almost bought the one on eBay...Glad I didn't because I saved a nice chunk of $$!!...Can't wait! 7-10 days to get her home to mama......But I've waited this long so it's OK! And I know I can admit this, being surrounded by friends of course....But I'm already stressing on what to buy at shop twigs!!! No tax & 25% off? But it's such a good deal!! Do I think I have a prob? No..I'm a girl that's all :P

I'll post pics when she arrives! :heart: Emmy

2. What a steal .. it sounds GORGEOUS! :smile:

3. I'm so happy it worked out. :party:

4. Awesome! I just posted about the one you found on eBay, but this is a MUCH better deal... And making me seriously think about calling Off 5th myself...I've really been wanting a bright, primary colored bag and this one seems like the perfect red with a hint of orange to really make it pop. And for under $500? Oooh I'm in dangerous territory...

5. Congrats!!! :yahoo:

6. Yay! Can't wait to see her! Congrats on finding your bag!

7. I love red bags. Can't wait to see the pictures. Congrats!

8. Congrats Emmy! Can't wait for pics! :P

9. CONGRATS Emmy!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new bag!!!!!!

10. ^ Thanx sharbear!! Did you get the baby stam yet? Can't wait to see pics too! And thanx to everyone for their compliments!!!! :heart: Emmy

11. Wow - what a deal! I love red bags! Congrats!!!

12. Oh EMMY! That's so exciting!!! A beautiful red bag just in time for the holidays. You're going to look great with it!!:love:

13. Congrats EMMY! PM me later and we'll chat. I miss ya!

14. Congrats Emmy! Glad to be of help!

15. That is a beautiful bag, so happy that you were able to find the red bag you have been looking for! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice