I hope y'all aren't sick of Miroir Lockit- because here's mine~ :o)

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
:nuts::roflmfao::yahoo::heart:

Got mine from the Columbus, OH Saks store- I had thought that an SA had helped me- but she's the Assistant Manager and she's the BEST!!! PM me if you want her name~ her store gets a LOT of runway~

This was a true stroke of luck- the store that I had originally waitlisted on has not even called :sad: - I got on the Columbus list by accident- I had called 866 to find out about a Fuschia Baggy PM I was interested in back in the beginning of June, got connected to this store b/c it was the last one in the US- talked to the Assistant Manager for a bit then mentioned Berkeley and Miroir Lockit- she only had a list going for the Lockit b/c of it's LE status- so, what the heck- put my name down and TOTALLY forgot about it!!!

And- what do you know- checked voicemails back in Fairbanks on July 1 b/c it was a Sunday (bored)~~and there was her message---- "Hi M! This is ____ from Louis Vuitton in Columbus--- I've got a Miroir Lockit in Silver available for you- please return my call as soon as you can...." :P

So- this bag was bound to get to me----- I'm so happy, love the shape!!!! Pics next

pics004-3.jpg

Ta-da!

pics005-2.jpg

And- what a great week! 4th of July AND a Class reunion!

pics003-2.jpg

pics001-3.jpg

And this pic is b/c I'm a goofball who is VERY VERY bored this Sunday evening! (sooo terrible when I'm on ebay!! ;o)

pics002-3.jpg

No way Jen! I need to lose some weight~ I've been eating carbs like I drink water~~~ waaaaaaaaaaay too much!

But- we'll see- I have a very cool co-worker who probably wouldn't mind~

LOL~ I literally STALKED the local Fedex people up here (regional airlines) and they all gave me "the look"- that look that says--- WTF is so important about this package?!

They were nice- they called after they sorted them and they had been closed for 2 hours when I picked it up!! LOL!! I was driving away straight home like Cruella Deville with all the stolen pups! LMAO!!

True Purse- it's sunny right now as I type.

The bling factor is GIIIIGAAAAANNTIC!!!!!! I mean---- if I were stranded somewhere- all I need is some sun and this bag and ---- voila- I'm found!

:graucho:

I actually got this bag last Thursday but have been contemplating on keeping it--- but when I remember my dire need to have a Miroir Speedy back in March- I decided - nope. this one is a keeper.

I'm so glad you're keeping her!! It's way past my bedtime here, late night hockey game + laundry going on, but on the other hand being between jobs I guess I can sleep in a little!

Congrats on your stunning new LV and enjoy her!!