I hope there isn't a Coach police!

redice1980

Dec 4, 2006
Today was a sad day in my house. Last night I found a flea on the dog. So of course I freak and cart the poor pup off to the vet this morning for dips, drops, and whatever else they do. Well, I decided that the house needed to be flea bombed. Ok, everything is all well and good until I realized that I can't let my bags be exposed to that gunk. So my first thought was to take them with me, but then I figured it was probably not a good idea to head to the mall for four hours with my entire collection in my car. So (and I still can't beleive I had to do this) I put the purses into... garbage bags :yucky: to keep them air tight. :s Honestly, my first thought was "I hope the little suade one can breathe" LOL Good news is they survived the fogger. I just hope my name didn't go on a list somewhere in Jacksonville. :sad:

Just thought I would share my coach related drama with people I knew would understand my distress.

Ew, I feel for you. I've had to do that before (fog the house) and it's just a total pain. But I did the same thing that you did - meaning the garbage bags. I used them to cover up anything I didn't want to deal with afterwards. LOL Even my appliances! :yes:

:wtf: Ohhh. crud. You are definately a better person than I am - I would have forgotten to close my precious babies (ok, this includes handbags & shoes!!!) up!!! Wow... even though I'm sure it was akward, garbage bags and all - GOOD call girl!!!

I probably would've brought them with me scared that the garbage bag would somehow still allow the smell inside. :roflmfao:

Did you get anything good at the mall? Maybe a new friend for your babies (bags) to play with?

I know I was making a good call by protecting them, but it was still tough to put them into garbage bags, I mean really...white plastic with a red draw string, come on. They faired okay and don't smell or anything. I think Carly is a little ticked off, but she's a drama queen and will just have to get over it! I didn't get them any new playmates at the mall then, but the night before I did get a sig stripe wristlet and umbrella at the outlet. Shame there is no rain forecasted in the next week or so :sad: