I have to warn you....

Kriscat

Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
Wow - our recent trip to Shepton Mallet was quite a successful one!
Went all crazy in the store and have to admit I remember something about asking for a stretcher at some point, lol!
I do not have the time to do a full reveal until Saturday....so this will be a looong one, I suppose. Sorry about that - but felt like teasing you all just a little bit( I know you love that)....I promise I will post more pics during the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0691 [800x600].jpg
    IMG_0691 [800x600].jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0695 [800x600].jpg
    IMG_0695 [800x600].jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 262
Five Mulberry carrier bags??!!! Wow, you must have had the most successful trip ever!!! Only the X-mas tree missing from the pic and that would be my dream Christmas :smile:. Please do tell a little! Are they all bags, or are there scarves, purses and accessories as well?

Did I count 7 bags :nuts:

The SM old Schoolhouse is soooo beautiful, no snow there at least !

Looking forwards to the next few days on here !

Lakrits - yes, you did count seven....as you can imagine, we were quite a sight struggling down the hill, lol! I guess Jazzy will never forget it..

Toooooo bad for me, if I had known that you went there to shop Mulberry, I would have begged you to lay a look at a few things (keyring, wallet) for me there too :biggrin: Anyway, I look forward to seeing your reveals. I have to say I'm no skill at all about all the revealing thing, I got 2 fab bags now but I dont know about the art to tease people curiosity, do you think it's ok idea that I just take a few photos of them and show off? LOL, as I said, I have no clue! :lolots: