I have to say...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
...that this is the first MJ bag that I've been excited about in a LONG time:

(Picture from Saks)

I've been thinking about it for the last few weeks since I saw it IRL at the Short Hills NM. My only hesitation is MJ plate and the chain...that chain is SO heavy, heavier than a Stam chain IMO.

I've been looking for a blue bag for a while now, and this one's got me excited :graucho:.

What do you guys think?

I've been eyeing this bag as well. I love the style and would like to add this gorgeous blue color to my collection! :drool: The only thing holding me back is the price. I've already spent way too much on bags this year!! :Push:

Do you know if the interior is suede or is it canvas?

that color is gorgeous! i'm personally excited over the fall collection in general. as much i love mj, i wasn't too enthused with the bags and accessories that came out for spring. now with all the rich colors and luxe designs, my main problem will be which bag to choose and what other expenses i'll need to cut back on in order to afford it!

Can the chain strap be detatched? The handles look long enough to wear over your shoulder so maybe you don't even need the chain strap attached.

I *love* that color blue. I'm just happy something from the MJ collection has somewhat attracted you again SuLi!! Welcome back (almost)!!:yes:

I love everything about the bag, but the nameplate detracts from it IMO. i don't know why. I just feel that it looks a little too clunky.

That being said, that is one of the prettiest blues I have seen. If you don't mind the nameplate, then go for it!!

It looks like it would be really functional. I love the color and shape. If the chain is detachable, then I say go for it. The nameplate doesn't really bother me much.

The chain is detachable, and the interior is very "Blake" like. I think it's a canvas interior.... I'm also kind of balking at the price...so, I'm going to think about it. As you guys probably know, by the time I decide on getting it, it'll be impossible to find :graucho:.

LOL... you better make up your mind quickly! Or, maybe wait until the next F&F. Does anyone know when that will be?

That's great the the chain is detachable and it's canvas inside - that will make the bag so much lighter.

suli... great minds think alike :smile: this bag is to die for and i've already preordered it. its perfect in every way- especially color!! the weird thing is that saks in the only place that has/ shows this style with a chain.

suli... great minds think alike :smile: this bag is to die for and i've already preordered it. its perfect in every way- especially color!! the weird thing is that saks in the only place that has/ shows this style with a chain.

I haven't seen it online at Neiman's, but I saw it in the store a few weeks ago. The only other place I've seen a picture is at MJ.com.

You must post IRL pics when you get yours. I'm still on the fence....I'm headed up to NJ for the next week and will try to take a daytrip into NYC. Maybe I'll pick up something special...hehe :graucho:.