I have to say

sunspark

O.G.
Nov 6, 2005
I am so in love with my whiskey paddy! It is perfect. I love carrying it, the heft of it, the supple, soft, thick leather, th scent, the hardware, the size, the ease of shoulder carrying or hand held. Everything <sigh>.

I 100% agree!! I love my Whiskey Paddy too (and it happens to be my DH husband's favorite color/bag of mine which says alot). It is so vintagey and soft. It goes with so many colors too - kaki, greens, jeans, white, black, grey, dark brown and on on... Glad to hear another happy Whiskey Paddy owner singing it's praises!

I'm so excited about your enthusiasm for the whiskey paddy because I just ordered mine and is getting to me either by this friday or next monday. I can't wait!!! I'll be joining you soon!!! :smile:

Congrats!! I feel exactly like you about even it's not whiskey it's dark grey. Even after 2 months it still smells of leather!! I just adore this bag. It's my all time favourite.

Congrats sunspark!!! Paddy is definitely a wonderful bag...I've had mine for exactly a year this month and it's still a perennial favourite.

I have the tan...whiskey wasn't manufactured when I got it...but I love it loads and loads and wouldn't even consider selling or trading it!!

I bought the matching mocassins just because I *had* to have them...but I would naturally never wear the two together:lol: .