i have just seen

eviemarie

May 26, 2007
around
a lady with an Auqa roxy an it looked beautiful.:heart::heart:

She came in the shop with white jeans, killer heals an tight white shirt she looked wicked.

Flossie

Apr 14, 2007
Wow, it must be nice weather where you are Eviemarie . Rotten cold day in Edinburgh........

May 7, 2007
Cool - White Jeans and Aqua, it must be sunny where you are today? Its really dreary here today, White and Aqua just wouldn't be what I would choose today.

She sounds as if she looked really nice.

Flossie

Apr 14, 2007
Wouldn't it be lovely to wear summer clothes again , can't see it happening anytime soon up here . God I've so had enough of winter ...YUK

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Bath, UK
She must be one optimist! It's really cold here today, bitter wind & grey skies. I'd be going out with black boots & a cashmere jumper.
So did you think the aqua was fab IRL????

Flossie

Apr 14, 2007
I'm refusing to go out and get soaked once again . The wind is really ferocious in Edinburgh , no point in using a brolly.

vicky

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Sweden
That outfit sounds divine - will have to wait at least a month until something similar would be possible around here...

eviemarie

May 26, 2007
around
It looked beautiful, the only thing is she didn't half know it!! I think i walk along the street just looking at peoples bag cause my friend said how did you noticed that bag etc

Its quite nice here today it was 8 when i got in the car this morning.

People are buying summer clothes today as well which is good cause i have had a quite week.:tup:

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
U.K
a lady with an Auqa roxy an it looked beautiful.:heart::heart:

She came in the shop with white jeans, killer heals an tight white shirt she looked wicked.

Blimey wasn`t Chaz was it :lol:

No.....can`t somehow see Chaz in white jeans!