I have found The Way... Tao Crossbody!

thithi

::pretty:tough::
O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
Hello ladies! I've been lurking in this forum and have been enjoying the recent season's bags... I love them all! I picked up this cutie the other day from the MOB sale using the coupon code. MOB was super quick with shipping and it was packed beautifully. I was worried I wouldn't like IRL but after opening the box, I found The Way and have fallen in love with the Tao Crossbody(pardon my corniness, I had to use the Taoism reference)! This is my second Botkier, and I have to admit I am soooo impressed with the leather on this. Awesome, and a terrific value.

My favorite part of the bag.... the zipper detail shoulder strap:

attachment.php

closeup of the front, look at that thick, soft, chewy leather:

attachment.php

back:

attachment.php

front... I love the tassels!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0394.JPG
    IMG_0394.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 783
  • IMG_0397.JPG
    IMG_0397.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 571
  • IMG_0392.JPG
    IMG_0392.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_0393.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 792
Congratulations! I love it (esp. since mine is on it's way:graucho:) I can't wait to see it IRL. I got it with the MOB discount as well. Great price!I love the silver HW and the leather.

BTW I also love that chair in the back very pretty colors and pattern.

Thanks ladies!! I soon as I got it I cut the tags and wore it to work.... got a compliment as soon as I walked in the door.

Cloud5, you are going to love yours!! it should be arriving any day now, MOBs shipping was super fast for me! Can't wait to see your pics. Btw, the chair was from Overstock, and I decorated my livingroom around it. I love it!

beautiful bag!!! that's the reason i love botkier.. it's deliciously smooshy leather!! :yahoo:

any modelling pics? i'm wondering how the size is.. it looks small from the pics, just wondering if you can actually fit quite a bit into it!