I have fallen for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha you girls are so bad.....ya someone did actually and I didnt know what to say back and I didnt want him to clarify as it was a very akward moment for me...and the poor boy was spilling his guts and I was figgeting with my car radio hhhhhhhaha....does it have to be love, cant it be just be a deep like...............oh boy

My guy friend who is on the phone right now says " he wants to marry you and make babies" I told him "no it just means he really really likes you and he is interested and a little more" but he says that "a guy isn't going to waste his time saying something so corny if he doesn't have strong feelings but maybe can't come out and say it"

lizarotica - so do you like him??? ;) OR should i say do you like him in THAT why??? are you guys just friends??? has he just dropped a bomb on ya??? is he HOT??? (like Paul or Wentworth HOT?:love: ) Was her drinking???
hmmm, ok, i'll ZIP IT for now... i think those q's are too personal!!! SORRY!!! :shame:

Chanel4me83 said:
My guy friend who is on the phone right now says " he wants to marry you and make babies" I told him "no it just means he really really likes you and he is interested and a little more" but he says that "a guy isn't going to waste his time saying something so corny if he doesn't have strong feelings but maybe can't come out and say it"

AW! lol @ "he wants to marry you and make babies"! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.