I have been on TPF for 10 Years Today! Who else has been and what have you learned after all these years?

pandorabox

"She was wearing all Chanel."
O.G.
May 2, 2011
Holy Crap. I cannot believe it has been 10 whole years since I first started on here.
I have seen so much change!
What have you guys learned after being on here?
Anyone else been on for longer?
I know we have some more mature OG in the house! Shout out!
I have learned a lot about leather goods vs canvas.
I have learned about dressing better for my body type and what style bag suits me.
I have learned to authenticate and why it is important and the dangers of counterfeit goods.

Thank you all SO much for sharing all your knowledge and wisdom with me and here is to another 10 years!

Please share. What abouts have you ALL learned!???

Congratulations, PandoraBox!

Long time since I've been on the forum. Yet, I've learned that no matter where I go, or how far away I stray/journey, TPF will always be a place to call home which I can always return to. To delight, to share, to grow-it's a testament in itself that it has withstood the tests of time and trends and is still a formidable place where we can unite.

:smile:

I'll be 10 years in November this year. I have learnt that:

- I am a recalcitrant bag addict, I can never have enough
- My preference in leather keeps changing, from smooth to embossed to pebbled to natural grain, I think I just want them all
- Luxury brands are awesome but smaller brands are just as lovely. With age, I care less and less about what others think and no longer feel the need to carry brands and styles that are more well known in order to justify how much I paid for it. I buy and carry whatever makes me happy
- TPF taught me how to care for and clean my leather bags. Some of the refurbished work showcased here are amazing, there are some incredibly knowledgeable leather experts here

TPF is one of the most mature and respectful forums I have been on. Tastes and preferences are all subjective and people here do not force their ideas on others. I am so glad this community exists!