I have been M.I.A. Balenciaga friends, this is why,

Hi Shasta, I am very sorry for what you have been going through. I would like to let you know that I would be happy to talk to you when you need it. Always know that you have lots of supports here from your tpf friends. I lost my dad (unexpected) 2 years ago, so I do know what you have been going through. I didn't know what to do at first, but somehow I survive. We will keep you and your family in thought and prayers.

Oh Shasta Sweety, I am so sorry to hear that!:sad: We all missed you dearly and I really wish you and your family all he best!!:heart: I hope they get well soon and am with you in my thoughts!!:flowers: Sending you a big hug and loads of love!:heart:

I'm so sorry to hear that Shasta! *hugs*xmillion to you! but really nothing more important than family so you stay away as long as you need to but if you ever need an hear.... we ALL here to listen! Good luck with everything and hope your daughter gets well soon!

Shasta, I'm so sorry to hear you are going through tough times
I have missed reading your posts, because you are such a ray of sunshine on this forum.
I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers

Thank you everyone, your love is so appreciated! I just didn't want anyone to think that I didn't care about this wonderful forum anymore and had lost interest.

Nanaz & Evergreen- I am so sorry to hear about your Fathers! How terrible. I am sending lots of love to you both.

Thanks again!

So sorry to hear that Shasta! *** B I G H U G S * * * I've spent little time at the forum either for almost the same situation. So, I can understand what you've been through. But, I'll keep your DD and MIL in my prayers. Wish all the best for both of them

Shasta, you're so sweet to sell some of your collection to help out the family. I believe in good karma, so I'm sure your caring will come back to you tenfold.

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Oh Shasta! I was wondering about you! I am so sorry this has happened. The Bbag cleansing can be good too :flowers: I'll be thinking of you and I am sure everything will work out ok babe xo