I have an Audra on Ebay

I don't know{?} Have you done a search of completed items for it to see the highs and lows for your exact bag? I'd do that before anything else.

Is it an original Audra or a Flashback. The original Katie Bags with the non enameled studs go for some good prices. I thought I saw one that sold for 599.
But relisting sucks. I sold my Botkier dirt cheap just for the bucks and to get rid of it for Spring use.

It is the original Audra - I accepted the offer. Now,of course I am paranoid that the seller won't pay - she hasn't been buying that long and has bought a lot of crap - nothing approaching the cost of this pristine Audra in perfect condition - I'll just have to sweat it out now.

It worked out fine - I worried for nothing (which is often the case) I got the money and she got the fabulous bag - I have a little seller's regret but I have purchased too many bags this year and I wasn't using Audra - so it's for the best - thanks for all your input everyone -I really appreciate it.

I'm glad you got your money! That's the crappy part about ebay: first, you have to wait to see if your item sells, then, you have to wait to see if you get paid! Double the torture, really. :biggrin:

I'm glad it worked out for you. Better having $480 in your bank account than an unused bag in your closet. :cool: