i have an addiction that i dont want cured!!

hey everyone! new to tbf and after looking at all the gorgeous bags posted up and successfully procrastinating from my exams i decided to post up my collection.. it isnt as grand as some of yours but im only 19! so hopefully it has potential growth! enjoy! xx:yahoo:

You have a wonderful collection!

Hi, I'm new to this forum, want some advice from u since u've used so many diff brands. Does the fabric on Gucci bag gets dirty easily and does it tear or show signs of tear easily (I want to carry books and magazines from work in it)?

I love the feel of the soft leather of the Fendi Spy. Is the leather as durable as the ones from Coach? I want to get a Fendi Spy but it is so much more costly than the Coach, so I need to consider carefully before making a purchase.

What is your favourite brand and why? Gucci?

Thanks!

You have a wonderful collection!

Hi, I'm new to this forum, want some advice from u since u've used so many diff brands. Does the fabric on Gucci bag gets dirty easily and does it tear or show signs of tear easily (I want to carry books and magazines from work in it)?

I love the feel of the soft leather of the Fendi Spy. Is the leather as durable as the ones from Coach? I want to get a Fendi Spy but it is so much more costly than the Coach, so I need to consider carefully before making a purchase.

What is your favourite brand and why? Gucci?

Thanks!

hey! wow advice! i never knew id be ask! hehe thanks im flattered! so far for me the fabric for Gucci is quite durable.. its brown as well so it doesn't show dirt easily even if it is! my mum actually uses a gucci tote (not shown in this pic) as a document bag and she puts it on the floor and all and from what I've seen no signs of wear! but I guess it all comes down to how careful u are with the bag..

As for coach I've never used the leather coach I have.. only the fabric one.. and because its blue and white it gets dirty really easily! you should ask the coach forum for more advise about it sorry!

Gucci and Burberry are my favourite brands! My burberry collection is featured in the second photo, they're mostly from the prorsum range therefore no check and they're more subtle.. which is what I love about them. I love Gucci because my mum has always favoured them and growing up, they were a sign of luxury to me:tender:the jackie O was my first gucci bag from my mum and she had it years before, and even though its white, not a scratch, mark or stain! love them!

Thanks, the info is really helpful. I will consider getting a Gucci once I've bought my first LV and Coach this Dec in Orlando. Yeppee.. I'm going to Disney for a 17 day holiday! Hope I can find lots of great buys there!

Thanks, the info is really helpful. I will consider getting a Gucci once I've bought my first LV and Coach this Dec in Orlando. Yeppee.. I'm going to Disney for a 17 day holiday! Hope I can find lots of great buys there!

no problem! you're most welcome! hey you're from singapore too! thats awesome =D disneyland is awesome! my friend is going to work there as a lifeguard for 3 mths over this summer.. i think thats the best job in the world:yahoo: