I have a speedy 30 but now I want an over the shoulder LV bag. Suggestions?

__pixiecat

"Purse" Obsessed
Nov 22, 2007
I love my hand-me-down Mono Speedy 30 to death, I even love how it sags and collapses. But I'm so darn protective of my speedy, I feel really weird setting it down to look at something when I'm out shopping.

What LV bag style would you recommend for a hands free over the shoulder bag? Any suggestions are very much appreciated, I'm not too familiar with all the styles yet.. there are so many.. Just to give you an idea of what I sort of have in mind. I was eyeing the BV and the Neverfull PM. (At least I think it was the PM).

Thanks girls (and guys) for taking the time to read my post.

__Pixiecat.

ps. posted it in the wrong section before.. silly silly me.

I have the Speedy 30 too. I use the BH for a shoulder bag most of the time. It is super comfortable and stylish, not to mention practical! I adore it!!

Thanks so much for your replies.

needlv - I really love the larger bags. But of course some bags can just get a little too big.. I'd also like it to be practical too.

sarahloveslouis - I just read a post on the Montorgueil, It looks great!

img - I saw alot of BVs and BHs in the reference section. I really like their look.:girlsigh:

Have you considered something in Damier or Epi? They don't have the vachetta to worry about. Go to Eluxury.com or Vuitton.com and familiarize yourself with all the different styles. Good luck and let us know which you pick!