I have a something blue...

Thank you everyone. :heart:

She's very much loved by me. I carry her more than the ostrich since I am casually dressed most of the time.

My DH doesn't really like the colour because he said he can't see me carrying it when I get older. Oh well. :rolleyes:

Oh another thing, I actually find 30cm heavy. I think I have a problem not the bag. :noggin:

nice bag, queenie!

this is a strange question...is the grain on your bag very large? i find i'm not a huge fan of grained leathers (though i have epsom)...i actually like the smaller grained togo leathers :blush:
pigleto972001, I won't say they are large. That said, I actually like grained bags that're not too big too. ;)

Whoa Queenie!!! What a beauty!!! Tell your husband you will not age past blue jean--I have seen women "of a certain age" carrying blue jean in New York and they look great! They have used it as a pop of color, and it really looked cool!

Congrats!!! Queenie I think blue jean is a MUST have from H:P and tell DH don't think so much about the age problem, you are so young now, you will enjoy it long time. Btw my dh is totally opposite to ur dh, he only likes light colors, he said :u can always pull off dark colors when u are getting older:shrugs:

Thanks Amanda. :flowers:

Really luv2shophandbag? Yay, I'm so glad to hear that!! :tup:

I'm loving it, pigleto972001. :yes:

Thanks peanutbabycakes. I always remember how chic and pretty it was when you carried your BJ kelly.

vermillion, that's so cute. I am making the most out of it now. ;)

I would to share with you how pretty the Chaine d'Armour key ring looks on the BJ birkin. :heart:

So sorry about the background.

Oh btw, someone :rolleyes: (who is top-notch when comes to Hermes) asked me if my bags are real. My friends who know me know how much I hate fake bags!!! :throwup: Honestly, I felt really insulted. :noggin:

So you tell me.

Attachments

• DSC03564 tPF.jpg
    DSC03564 tPF.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC03565 tPF.jpg
    DSC03565 tPF.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC03566 tPF.jpg
    DSC03566 tPF.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 36
Queenie: i love the striking colour of the keyring on the BJ !!

The audacity !! gosh - i cant even IMAGINE my friends asking me that ...
i wld be so annoyed if they did ...
:cursing:
Just keep quiet so your friend keeps guessing :P and see if she/he feels bad after that !!