I have a damn midterm tomorrow yet here I am

1. Dear friends, just want you to know that i have my first psych exam tomorrow at 11 am and i have a LOT of studying to do. And yet. can't get away from tPF...pretty pretty, talkie talkie... :sweatdrop:

2. GO STUDY, we'll still be here......and the very best of luck with you mid terms:heart:

3. good luck on your mid terms! :P

4. i used to be like that in college, get distracted by going online... or if i tried to study at one of the campus libraries on campus, i often ended up sneaking away to a common area and end up chatting with friends. probably why i ended up pulling many all-nighters, or just staying up till 4 am studying. i kinda miss college life

but anyway, go study... and good luck on your exam!

5. im glad my midterms were last week ...whew..but i do have this darn history project and here i am...

6. I have a midterm tomorrow too :sad:

7. Girls, GO STUDY!!

8. I have midterms next week :sad:

Good luck!

9. I have SAT tommorow and Im here..its addictive!

10. Good luck tom.!!!

11. Go study and ace your exam..goodluck

12. i'm pretty sure i aced that midterm :wlae: siworae - is that the crowned prince from goong (korean drama, hehe) in your avatar? i was obsessed with him for a while.

13. yaaaaaaay for u nerdphanie :yahoo: , when r the results?

14. i too love coming here for procrastination before midterms...I usually keep tPF window open when I am writing papers I know thats bad but I just can't help it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice