Jimmy Choo I had almost given up but at 7pm

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
UPS hit my driveway!!! Better late than never and well worth the wait to get my beautiful purple clutch :love::girlsigh: Chandra and I have a date tomorrow night at the opening of a new Footcandy at Santana Row. Can't wait to take her to the party :yes:

Attachments

• P9040225.JPG
    P9040225.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 71
  • P9040227.JPG
    P9040227.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 45
  • P9040226.JPG
    P9040226.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 57
That clutch is absolutely stunning Bichon!

I am so jealous that you will be at the opening of the new Footcandy store tomorrow. When I was there a couple weeks ago I was so sad that it wasn't open yet.

What shoes will you be wearing with it? :smile:

Have fun tomorrow night and enjoy that fabulous new clutch!

Thanks, I think it's pretty special too. When JC sent me the photos of it my heart skipped a beat.:faint: It looks like jewelry, even more so in person. I knew I was screwed. Footcandy had their soft open last Friday. We happened to be at Santana Row friday and saturday nights for dinner with friends and we stopped in both nights for a minute. The owner seems really nice and I wish her luck and success in this economy. I'm going to wear my silver glitter Louboutin's with a somewhat short white dress and let the clutch do the poppin'. Tomorrow is their grand opening, should be fun :drinkup:

Attachments

• P9040228.JPG
    P9040228.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 62
Changed my mind on the dress... This is the one I'm going to wear, it's white cotton with silvery grey organza around the hem and satin around the waist.....

Attachments

• P9040230.JPG
    P9040230.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 60
Thanks, us CA girls are the only ones left up at this time of night:yes: But those east coast girls get a jump on things while we're still :sleepy: Almost sounds like an old song I know :P

OMG Bichon Lover ~ WOW, gorgeous, stunning, fabulous clutch, shoes, and dress!!! :graucho: You will be one totally haute lady at this affair!!! :woohoo: