I Guess We Should Wish These Two Crack Heads Alot Of Luck: **UPDATE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never could understand the appeal of Kate Moss. :shrugs: Never thought she was very pretty, don't think she is in any way exceptional in her fashion sense....why she's considered to be a fashion icon is truly beyond me....I wish I could understand...I really do.

What is it about Kate Moss? Someone. Please. Give me a clue!!!!

Yeah, i never understood the fascination either . :shame:

SUPERMODEL Kate Moss has reportedly dumped boyfriend Pete Doherty, just a day after a Sydney backpacker claimed the drug-addled rocker had shot up cocaine in her Thai hostel room.
A video filmed in Jess Lea's Phuket room was made public yesterday and shows the Babyshambles singer with a syringe in his arm.
The 21-year-old Sydney woman told Britain's The Sun newspaper that she and a friend saw Doherty shoot up several times after inviting him back to her room early last month.
The incident happened just two days after the rocker and the model's Buddhist blessing ceremony during a New Year's holiday on Phuket.
Ms Lea also revealed that Doherty had told her he would never marry the model "if she was the last woman on Earth, she's too paranoid".

Seems to be true ladies, I just got this article from news.com au

Looking decidedly more frail than ever, Kate left onlookers shocked as she left the north London clinic yesterday where her drug addict boyfriend is receiving treatment for his addiction.

Honestly, this is perhaps the most ignorant thing you've said so far, and really, I hope...HOPE that you don't smoke cigs or drink cause if you do, you're a functional drug user. When you take the time to actually learn about drugs and understand how they affect everyone differently, perhaps you can set aside your juvenille judgements about them and towards other people.
It is certainly possible to smoke pot occassionally or do a line of coke here and there and NOT be a junkie. So, no, all drugs are NOT the same as you're alluding to, and every drug user is NOT a junkie.
The fact that you choose to only worry about Kate Moss cause she's the only 'known" drug user at the time, clearly shows your hypocricy. You've admitted that you're quite aware that plenty of models use drugs, yet you choose to overlook that fact simply cause one of their names isn't in the tabloids. You're perfectly content on your Clydesdale tossing judgements and spouting superiority, yet you can't bother yourself with actually looking into who does what behind the scenes. If you really wanted to be such a responsible consumer and social watchdog, you'd put some time in learning which models do drugs.

Also, I suspect that you didn't address my music analogy cause you probably can't deny that you own music created by known drug users.

So you can pretend to be all moral, but all I see is a hypocritical, wannabe know it all. When you actually have a legitmate rebuttal, not one doused in pretention and judgement, rather logic and reality. Get back to me :smile:

Wow. Did I touch a nerve, or what?!? I expected some sort of reply from you, but certainly not a tantrum. Are you okay?

Honestly, I started to not even respond to your last post but I've decided that I didn't want you even PRESUME to know anything about me.

So, here it is:

Does print*model smoke? No. Does she drink? Occasionally. I am not a drunk and the last time I checked, drinking was not illegal - unlike snorting coke.

Condescending? That's laughable! In an effort to justify your invalid stand on the difference between cocaine and crack, you have proceeded to create not one but TWO of the all-time most ridiculous posts I've ever read. You actually took time out of your day to provide information on the "chemical composition" of TWO ILLEGAL DRUGS to a group of highly intelligent people here. And yet, you point your finger at me and call ME condescending? Unreal.

Let's move on. In regards to the music I listen to: You give yourself way too much credit. I didn't avoid your question. You are absolutely nothing for me to avoid. I didn't answer your question because (1) It's none of your business what music I enjoy listening to and (2) I didn't find the question or the answer relevent to the discussion. But, since you seem to be so strangely obsessed with the contents of my CD collection, I will indulge you.

The answer to your question is that I do not KNOWINGLY listen to music that is written, produced, mixed, edited or performed by individuals who are under the influence of drugs. There.

I love music. I listen to alot of Smooth Jazz, R&B and very little Rap. I can honestly tell you that out of all of the music in my vast collection, I can not think of one artist who has ever been publicly accused of taking drugs. And by the way, since we're on the subject - what's your fascination with hip-hop? Why not focus on Rock or Heavy Metal? They've both been around long before Hip-Hop and many of those type of musicians are notorious for abusing drugs. Personally, I don't care for, listen to or own music in either of those genres.

Now, since you seem to know me so well that you've now declared yourself to be my career advisor, let me flip the script on you and offer YOU a little career advise (being as though we're so familiar with each other and all). Stop wasting your time here on tPF. Go right out and get a job as an advocate for legalizing drugs. Write your local Congressman or Senator and lobby for your position. That way, if you win and get some laws changed, we can have even MORE people walking around in a drug induced state where chaos, moral corruption and an "anything goes" mentality will be mainstream among the citizens of this country.

Cocaine - whether smoked or snorted, Marijuana - whether smoked or baked in your favorite cookie recipe is illegal, immoral and SHOULD BE socially unacceptable. Anyone who is in the HABIT of snorting coke once a week in any setting (social or private) is an addict. Much like if I as a married woman were to go out and sleep with other men once a week - would be an adulterer.

And if in your posts you attempt to justify and defend illegal drug use, you just MAY be telling on yourself and your personal habits. I dunno.

I'm done with you. This is the last time I'm going to address this issue with you here. I refuse to roll in your gutter with you over this anymore.

When I go to bed at night, I sleep very well. And at the end of the day, if the only little bump in the road I've had to deal with is some clown on tPF who existence and opinions are of absolutely no consequence to my life whatsoever, then I call that a very good day.

I am very happy to say that I have high morals. And I have no problem calling a fool a fool. I applaud anyone who has a drug problem for seeking help to end it - especially if there are children involved.

Now. Take a breath. Don't get too upset at this reply. Just let it marinate - and then, let it go..............

Status
Not open for further replies.