I got them!!!!!!!

LB, we're guessing tomorrow! DH called him to tell hijm we were shipping them back and he went ahead and had the new setting made up. As soon as he gets our package, he'll overnight the new pair!
Tomororw or Fri we assume!

actually, pregnancy started it all!

I taught him that he's to give me a gift for delivering his precious babies:yes:
That started w/ my DD and he gave me the 1ctw studs I am upgrading.
Thenw/ the twins he gave me a beautiful sapphire and diamond thick band.
Now he just knows, I'd rather go a whole year w/o a gift and get a great piece of jewelry.

Oh, you don't have to wait long at all! Any day now!

Hehe... You trained him well. I have a friend who did exactly the same. After her son was born, she had her hubby upgrade her engagement right to 2ct.

I will remember this tip when we're ready to have a baby. Maybe in the next year or so. My first request will be something small... Maybe 1ct studs. :greengrin: Don't want to scare him!

I got the new ones! And they DO look whiter/clearer! They're a step down to SI1, but I can't see any imperfections at all, and the color is 2 grades better. The table is bigger so they appear a hair bigger, these are 2.03 :biggrin:
I'll post pics later!:choochoo:

OHHHHHHHHH and they're in true martinis this time!

I got the new ones! And they DO look whiter/clearer! They're a step down to SI1, but I can't see any imperfections at all, and the color is 2 grades better. The table is bigger so they appear a hair bigger, these are 2.03 :biggrin:
I'll post pics later!:choochoo:

OHHHHHHHHH and they're in true martinis this time!

Oh, I can't wait to see them! I Know they're going to be fabulous! :drool:

Question for you: Do you think martini set earrings are less likely to droop (dip, sag, tip, you get my drift) than other settings? Say bezel for example? very very interested in your answer.

Champaign

Champaign...part of that drooping depends on your lobes/holes. If they are stretched at all you will get droop with larger stones. It really all depends on the combo of the individual and the setting of earring. The closer the stone is set to the ear...the less the droop, but they can dip/droop if your hole has been stretched from heavy earrings, age, or telephone ear. Ha Ha
Yes, telephone ear! That has happened with me on my left ear since I am on the phone all the time at work. No matter what style/setting of earrings I wear, I get the dreaded droop on the left. (the right is perfect) The only thing that helps that is a large disc behind the ear for extra support. I almost feel like I have granny ears at a young age!