I GOT THEM!!! No Stripping!!!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
I can't believe they're here already!! I just got the shipping email this morning. I was so excited when I heard the Fedex guy at 10:45am. So as I promised...NO STRIP TEASE. But maybe a little catwalk:P

:heart:I got the metallic Carly! I absolutely LOVE how this bag looks, smells and feels. The metallic is more pewter-y than silver. It is GORGEOUS!!

As you can see from the first pic, it is the slim. (oh...and I'm sure you can spy the Kiki).I am attempting to stand still with this AMAZING Carly over my shoulder! AND...in the third...I am totally ROCKIN OUT the Carly!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• Metallic Carly, Kiki and Moms Bleecker carly 4 004.jpg
    Metallic Carly, Kiki and Moms Bleecker carly 4 004.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 628
  • Metallic Carly, Kiki and Moms Bleecker carly007.jpg
    Metallic Carly, Kiki and Moms Bleecker carly007.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 589
  • Metallic Carly, Kiki and Moms Bleecker carly rock008.jpg
    Metallic Carly, Kiki and Moms Bleecker carly rock008.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 632
Then...OMG!!! Here she is...KIKI!!!!:love: She is so GORGEOUS and feels and smells so good! The leather is so soft and comfy. AND...she's HUGE!!! I cannot wait to wear her!!!

Attachments

• Metallic Carly, Kiki and Moms Bleecker kiki 4 002.jpg
    Metallic Carly, Kiki and Moms Bleecker kiki 4 002.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 264
  • Metallic Carly, Kiki and Moms Bleecker resize rock010.jpg
    Metallic Carly, Kiki and Moms Bleecker resize rock010.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 473
I can't believe they're here already!! I just got the shipping email this morning. I was so excited when I heard the Fedex guy at 10:45am. So as I promised...NO STRIP TEASE. But maybe a little catwalk:P

:heart:I got the metallic Carly! I absolutely LOVE how this bag looks, smells and feels. The metallic is more pewter-y than silver. It is GORGEOUS!!

As you can see from the first pic, it is the slim. (oh...and I'm sure you can spy the Kiki).I am attempting to stand still with this AMAZING Carly over my shoulder! AND...in the third...I am totally ROCKIN OUT the Carly!!

LOVE IT!

WOW!!!! BOTH bags are TDF TDF TDF!!!!! I'm LOVING that Metallic Carly!!!! Gorgeous! And the Kiki is gorgeous too!!! You wear them both so well! And your pics are too cute!!!!