i got my trevi pm in 2009 and saleya mm in 2010 (damier ebene)..will there be bag #3?

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
my dream bag is a trevi pm, which i got in may 2009 as a mother's day gift from my husband..that's the one and only lv that i've been wanting since i started looking up at lv websites..i told myself that that will be my one and only lv bag since i really don't like switching bags and i want to make full use of such an expensive bag..but then, i didn't realize that being a mother to an 18month old toddler (boy) would not make it very practical to use my trevi pm all the time..so then, yesterday, i got my new saleya mm in damier ebene as my husband's birthday and anniversary gift for me because i need/want an everyday mommy bag, though i won't be bringing my saleya to work (i work as a nurse in a hospital) because i cannot always keep an eye on my bag when i'm at work..after getting my saleya--which i also love, i honestly think that that "should" be my last lv bag purchase..i say last lv "bag" purchase coz i still have on my wishlist a damier zippy wallet and a damier cosmetic pouch to complete my trevi pm and saleya mm bags....at this point in time, i think my 2 bags are enough for my needs/wants....in your opinion, do you think i would still be purchasing another lv bag in the future and what kind of lv bag?..i do not want this to happen because i'm a mother now and i don't feel it's right..but after reading that lv is addicting, do you think there will be a bag #3 and what is it?..i prefer damier over monos..i actually do not choose from the mono line because of the vachetta....i want to shy away from buying any more lv bags but the zippy wallet and cosmetic pouch are still part of my wishlist and i hope it ends there.

I'm afraid i feel as though there is no finish line when it comes to LV. I find myself coming up with "new excuses" and new desires *far* to often... I try to be patient and sober about it, but the allure is sometimes REAL strong..... If you at some point can implement a one in-one out-rule, you will be able to keep the total down.. But as far as never getting another one... I'm afraid NIKE said it best; there IS no finish line...

couldnt agree more!:P

I'm afraid i feel as though there is no finish line when it comes to LV. I find myself coming up with "new excuses" and new desires *far* to often... I try to be patient and sober about it, but the allure is sometimes REAL strong..... If you at some point can implement a one in-one out-rule, you will be able to keep the total down.. But as far as never getting another one... I'm afraid NIKE said it best; there IS no finish line...

I am addicted to LV all though I am pretty happy with my collection at the moment. I feel with LV we could all want more bags. maybe you should use the 2 bags you have for a while and then decide if you really NEED another bag. If you are going to get one and one or more is just going to sit don't get one. However if you can rotate your bags out (which is what I do) than it is always fun to have more-the more the merrier.

It is all what fits into your lifestyle. If you do get another bag I would rec the galliera it is my fav. Or since you have 2 shoulder bags maybe a speedy would suit you? Good luck deciding.